Married At First Sight UK S6 #5 Fred number five, the Fred of troooooooooooof

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Morag is an absolute bleep! It’s always all about her! I really feel for Luke, he’s such a genuine guy. Morag is absolute Mutton! I don’t understand why she dragged up a DM from 3 years ago! I think she would have preferred a “Josh” hence the wooden spoon.
She’s awful isn’t she 🤢🤣 there is just nothing about her that is even likeable 🙈 why on Earth she’s put herself in the public eye I have no idea as she’s done herself no favours!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Marilyse needs to RUN as far as her legs will take her away from Franky.. He's an absolute control freak, red flags all over! I could not believe what I was hearing when he told her not to speak when he was speaking. If he said that to me I would have flipped that bloody table over and told him to never ever speak to me like that again. She was so calm!!!!

As for Morag she is just unbearable. Everything about her.. especially the LAUGH. god it's like nails going down a chalk board. Luke deserves so much better.

Reactions: 36
they really could have done better that that for tv 😂
the look on Wanky's face, even here :rolleyes:

How does Luke keep putting himself through morag saying she isn't in love and that's he basically not what she wants every single episode?! surprised he's got any confidence left to even carry on with the show! The stuff Morag comes out with is brutal!
Especially as she's not got much to offer in looks or character yet she's so up herself. Both Luke and Bob will probably get really nice girls when the show's over because only decent girls will go for them. Morag will continue to chase lousy men.

Reactions: 8
I honestly feel like Morag should have wrote leave last night. She shouldn’t stay in the experiment unless she can start to see herself falling in love with Luke. I get the impression she’s staying there ‘Incase’ that happens, not because she knows it’s going to happen.

I also think it was too soon after her Dad died for her to even go on the program. I know she is utterly devastated and I would be too if I lost my Dad, but there’s only so many times she can use the excuse of ‘I don’t have a man in my life anymore’ or use her Dad as an excuse as to why she can’t let Luke in 😔

Reactions: 22
Luke really is a wet lettuce. How can you tell someone you’re falling in love with them fully knowing that person doesn’t feel the same way? It’s embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Luke really is a wet lettuce. How can you tell someone you’re falling in love with them fully knowing that person doesn’t feel the same way? It’s embarrassing
He must have such a low esteem if he actually thinks she is a catch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else that can’t get over the fact that Franky’s full name is Franky Spencer??? I guess it’s true, some mothers do have ‘em 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I am going to say something really controversial but I honestly don’t get the amount of hatred towards Morag.

I do wonder what they’re told in the casting process for more than one of them to say they didn’t get what they ordered. She is clearly not bright enough to realise that they weren’t really going to be given someone who matched all their requests.

I don’t think she engages her brain before she speaks and so some of the things she’s said have been rude and hurtful towards Luke, but I don’t think she deliberately wants to hurt him.

I believe there were ‘Never have I ever’ cards with primed questions given to them, and that with some booze inside her she revealed the Josh DM’d me in response to that question. I honestly believe she thinks he did contact her - whether that is true or not is another story.

Not sure she should have mentioned it and I’m confused as to why she wanted to drop it when she raised it. Something a bit off about that whole exchange.

Finally, I think that by saying you don’t find someone attractive doesn’t mean you think you’re better looking than them, or out of their league, just that you don’t find them attractive. She is entitled not to find him attractive even if other people do, even if people think she’s punching, should be thanking her lucky stars etc. Attraction doesn’t work in that way.

Reactions: 17
It is embarrassing, yet it’s how the majority of my relationships go 😬

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can't wait for tonight just to see what Maz's house is like lol
Didn’t someone say in a previous thread she won the lottery/her family did

Anyone else that can’t get over the fact that Franky’s full name is Franky Spencer??? I guess it’s true, some mothers do have ‘em 🤣🤣🤣
Ha ha I posted that a while back….I hadn’t realised either I thought everyone was taking the piss…oooh Betty 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Finally, I think that by saying you don’t find someone attractive doesn’t mean you think you’re better looking than them, or out of their league, just that you don’t find them attractive. She is entitled not to find him attractive even if other people do, even if people think she’s punching, should be thanking her lucky stars etc. Attraction doesn’t work in that way.
I totally agree with what you’ve said here and I said something similar before but I think it’s the fact she really does come across as she thinks she’s better than him and she’s been really nasty about it as well as trying to change him etc. All the ‘I didn’t exactly get what I ordered’ talk was showing that she wasn’t willing to go with the so called experiment and see where the match took her. She was too focused on what SHE wanted and is now all crocodile tears because she realises that Luke is a good person and she doesn’t want to hurt him but by staying in the experiment she’s doing more harm than good, IMO.

PS thanks for starting the new thread @Shesaidwhat? and the spot on title @Londoncailín 😹👏

Reactions: 12
I totally agree with what you’ve said here and I said something similar before but I think it’s the fact she really does come across as she thinks she’s better than him and she’s been really nasty about it as well as trying to change him etc. All the ‘I didn’t exactly get what I ordered’ talk was showing that she wasn’t willing to go with the so called experiment and see where the match took her. She was too focused on what SHE wanted and is now all crocodile tears because she realises that Luke is a good person and she doesn’t want to hurt him but by staying in the experiment she’s doing more harm than good, IMO.

PS thanks for starting the new thread @Shesaidwhat? and the spot on title @Londoncailín 😹👏
Or you could flip it and say she’s been asked by him how he could be more her type and she’s suggested a change in clothes (the new short trousers and no socks are awful but his Alan Partridge driving jacket was awful) and to be more assertive and less timid - which in her parlance is “man up”.

She is used to men who treat her like tit and so she expects that. I know many women who are in a cycle like this of wanting a bad boy/feeling of not knowing where they stand which they equate to excitement and think is a normal part of a relationship when in reality it’s just when someone doesn’t care enough to make you feel secure.

I think she does need to be cruel to be kind and leave if she really can’t progress and knows she won’t ever feel the same way towards him so we agree on that for sure.

As others have said it seems way too soon for someone who has lost a parent to be put into a highly emotionally charged scenario. I think the tears are genuine, perhaps as you say they are more tears over the way she is being perceived rather than regret for her behaviour.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.