Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've realised I'm just waiting for Morag's face to finish melting and just settle. It's distressing me

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Close up of Amy’s teeth tonight has given me the fright I hate it when people get veneers on top and they don’t match the bottom teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought his head was going to roll off then 😭😭😭😭 I swear to G O D the art attack head wobbled around like that 😭 “Which bitching witch wrote this then!?” Deaaaaad 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This one is a lot more rushed however the aus one was even more terrible for showing the same clips over and over or shots of them looking over the balcony saying "due to my past relationships I have a wall up but I'm not in this experiment to give up and I'll put in 100% like I promised on my wedding day"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morag’s whining voice is so bleeping annoying and also like a cartoon? Is she really a real person? 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.