Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinythings

VIP Member
That was downright rapey from Kasia. Yes, actually, he does get to say whether he sleeps with you or not. I'm sorry but if a bloke said that he'd be crucified.

Reactions: 22
Whitney and Duka are as as said. A match made in hell.

Shes a stone cold bitch blaming losing her mum for her behaviour

He's a fake, not in it for the long haul
Whitney was a mahussive beeyotch right at the start, at the altar! Before she even got to know Duka.How dare she blame Duka for having dignified silence and decorum when she was having hissy fits. Playing the Dead Relative Card is low. Especially as Duka had to flee Yugoslavia as a kid, he doesn’t keep chucking that into convos to get sympathy! 😡

• Heart

Its_Me

VIP Member
I do agree Kasia is a sex pest. Sadly, I think she feels like she doesn't have anything else of value to offer, aside from her punani. Maybe she's used to men using her for sex, because this behaviour is too much.
She’s also a BOSS BITCH. Hun.

• Haha

happylife32

The Adrian and Thomas show. I would watch 🤣 but Thomas is a little diva ish. What’s with the glasses?! Lol 😂

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Right I love zoe, I do.
But why is she so obsessed with Jenna being a vegan and bringing it up? 😂😂😂 get over it.
I’m a veggie, it’s come up a handful of times since we’ve been together (7 years)

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I dont get why the food is such a big thing?? Just cook seperate meals? Or just do same dishes but cook meat in a seperate pan?

LaBlonde

VIP Member
The problem with Thomas and Adrian is they both have a point but they just fling insults at each other instead of putting the point across. Great TV but not sensing any love there. 😂
exactly 🤣

i feel like adrian sometimes tries to make a point but you can see the moment when his will to live just completely exits his body.

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
Lara and creepy Richie were intimate. 🤢 She was telling him what she liked and he got huffy and flounced out.
Someone ( almost certainly April and Thomas ) has been bitching about Chanita.
Jess wore yet another heinous outfit.
And Thomas is still an annoying twat.
And that's what you missed on Glee.

• Haha