Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie

VIP Member
I'm sorry for about what I'm about to say.....but I'm warming towards Whitney. No doubt she will prove me wrong in 10 mins

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

crispycrunch

VIP Member
Fuck I thought there was a spider on my foot but it was a stray crisp 🤣🤣 must have been that angry with shitney I missed my mouth 😂😂

• Haha
I think rejection for Kasia is difficult for her. She looks amazing but Kwame professes he needs to connect with her on an emotional level to hop into her slashed blancmange pants. We see how eloquently PJay responded when Wonky Lips said she doesn’t fancy him. Kasia could have done the same but she got terribly defensive.

PJay is simping a bit, same with George. It’s a bit off putting to be honest.

Be yourselves, if you don’t connect with your inexpertly matched crappy spouse so what?

I reckon off camera Duka and Wigney have come to an agreement to fake it! It’s a total turnaround from how they were behaving before. Wigney does see it as a competition and she wants to win. They have both realised they can platonically win the competition.

J’s veganism doesn’t define her so can see why she is irked. But she could recognize Z is trying her best to compromise despite the cheeky digs.

Can Richie get a haircut? And ditch the white jeans? Lara is so stylish can she give him a make over to bring him to this century?

Adrian’s words were amazing, even if it’s the case that him and Thomas don’t end up staying together I hope they stay good pals!

The experts are shit and annoying. And they take screen time away from what’s replay happening. Eff off experts you’re all shite!

• Heart
Kwame has the right to decline sex, see how honorable PJay is being with Wonky Lips? Kasia should be trying to connect with Kwame emotionally and the sex will follow if it’s meant to.

Diagnosis123

VIP Member
What supposedly happened with Lara and Richie?
A quote from Lara regarding the Richie situation
"Richie and I had been intimate. I was talking about what I like or I don't like and he said that me discussing that was basically talking about me having sex with other people. He got mad and stormed out of the room, and basically ghosted me"

Sounds like his bedroom performance mirrored his rock career - Forgettable and over too soon.
Poor guy can't catch a break :cry:

• Haha