Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fatty11

Chatty Member
I hate this show because it’s so edited you don’t get context I feel like they’ve all had a sesh in the apartments and bitching has happened! They barely see eachother as couples they only see eachother at the dinner parties so they must be sneaking in eachothers rooms etc.
can’t stand April and now I can’t stand Zoe god they are all so unlikeable this year 😞

Reactions: 24

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Serious question lads.. is Richie a virgin?

Surprised he hasn’t asked Lara to give him a sad handjob in his mum and dads bedroom whilst listening to a cd of his ‘band’ for yes week

• Haha
  • Sick

Kas01980

VIP Member
anyone else craving the scandlelousness of Ines and the hell hound that was Olivia? FUCK I hated her, but she was TV gold

Dogtanian

VIP Member
I was just thinking about how erotic a huge pink blancmange would be, and then her arse split!!

• Haha

GossWhore

VIP Member
I think he is scared of a lady in full control of her sexuality and know what she wants and needs in the bedroom😉

He is terrified 🤭

She will be in charge in that bedroom and shes scaring him off wanting fireworks💥
Nah he just likes the instagram baddie look with big boobs and bbl. And probably light skinned.

AND that's not Kasia but he needs to humble himself. He's a 41 year old podcaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 23