Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mrsbucket

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn't love Zoe? I get that most vegans are a pain in the arse (Jenna being no exception) but she seems borderline obsessed with it. Just cook separate dinners and stfu. She says Jenna won't compromise but how exactly does a vegan do that? Eat one stick of pepperami a week? 😂🥴

I reckon April and Thomas were both slagging Chanita. Proper bitchy vibes from the pair of them. And now they're blaming each other because they've been caught out. Absolutely embarrassing behaviour. I'm the same age as them and haven't behaved like that since school.

Kasia and Kwame are a hot mess but they are making this season for me so far. 😂

Also, I don't like the way Duka dresses but I would still climb him like a tree.

As you were 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

aimzalicious

VIP Member

Anyone elses friends giving them shit for ditching Bake Off for MAFS? I'm sorry but MAFS is more important 😤

• Heart
  • Haha

Its_Me

VIP Member
Fair play to Zoe, I don’t think you should be forced to change for anyone and if being Vegan was so important to Jenna did she state that to the ‘experts’

coconochanel

VIP Member
Ritchie is possessive.
FFS Kasia, Kawme does not fancy you!
Shut up Thomas
April is a bitch
And I am bored of Zoe and her wife.

P.S Kasia you may be a 'boss bitch' but Kwame doesnt think your a 'hot bitch' END OF!

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
And this is the problem with Jenna. She keeps pushing her vegan agenda. And saying Zoe will stop eating meat one day when she knows all the facts. So patronising. Ironically, a lot of vegan foods are unethically sourced. But that's another conversation for another day.

• Heart

Georgia1970

Kwame chats such bull
He's chatting shit but for her benefit. We all know what he wants to say is 'I don't fancy you, you're not my type so no, I don't want to shag you' she knows it deep down which is why she got so defensive insinuating that if she wanted him he wouldn't be able to refuse... 🤔 Erm, yes love, I think his cock and balls would be tucked tight into his lower stomach rather than give you a good seeing to

• Haha

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
I wish we actually saw more of whats happened between them because we're missing so much it's not good viewing it's uncomfortable. Feel like I've missed an ep.

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Why is Kasia acting like her being a horny devil means she's a feminist? Women having choices isn't the same as wanting to sleep with a man who clearly doesn't want sex with you (yet).

• Heart

Nijinsky_92

Chatty Member
Kaisha you have proven me wrong. You showing yer hole there was way funnier than you breaking the 4th wall at your wedding night 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha