Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here

Thanks @Miss Begotten for the winning title

NO SPOILERS PLEASE

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was
‐-----------
Couples are moving in together tonight

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Why does Whitney not understand that people have different sides to their personality

Reactions: 24
Why the duck is Thomas wearing a beanie and those sunglasses lmao. Is he hanging out his arse?

He’s honestly exhausting to be around

• Haha
Reactions: 31
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Adrian is too strong for Thomas. Hes a spoilt brat and wants someone he can walk all over.

Reactions: 33
Nah who flicked the photo over then 🤣 I love these two sorry but they are tv gold 😭 “Ya couldn’t fix a fuckin’ fence!”

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thank you for the new thread!

I know a few of you quoted me but I was too busy trying to cleanse my face, shower, remove my Doc Martens and get my tights off without ripping them at the same time whilst also posting a crisis in another thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The Adrian and Thomas show. I would watch 🤣 but Thomas is a little diva ish. What’s with the glasses?! Lol 😂

Reactions: 22
Previous thread here

Thanks @Miss Begotten for the winning title

Couples are moving in together tonight
Oh my days I bleeping love you. ☺
Id like to thank my mum and dad, my long suffering OH, my kids and most of all, my cat, who, despite the fact that she hates me and shits in my slippers, has always got my back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.