Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jenna’s shop is local to my home, it’s a Zero Waste shop and pretty cool. It’s part of the community. Jenna seems quite decent.

Being vegan fits with her sustainability outlook on life, it is a lifestyle for her.

I think the show is creating a lot of drama with it. I don’t think Zoe and Jenna are a good romantic match but they are both good people 👍🏻
I think the problem is whilst edited, Jenna's reactions to Zoe aren't great. Being Vegan is hard, it is really fucking hard going vegan from a regular diet and the substitute stuff is the worst. I'm not Vegan, but went Vegan for a month as a trial. I respect people who do it and make it work for them but I also think those who preach at others hurt their cause more.

In Zoe's shoes, she's gone on looking for love and then been put in an intense situation with someone who, by the edit, is constantly judging and unhappy with her choices. She likely never expected it and I don't think this has been an issue for any other couple I've seen? It is a bad faith match by the show for drama because if someone is an ethical vegan with strong environmental views why match them with someone who doesn't share those views, views which majorly affect lifestyle?

What are they going to do with the new couple, match a member of the communist party with the child of a Lord?

Reactions: 20

Tiktokers_omg

I think Kwame is on the show to promote his MLM. At the wedding when he said he can't wait for the holiday, it was so obvious. He doesn't fancy Kasia or find her attractive and she can't take the hint. He maybe should have been honest and said it outright. The way he's digging himself holes is embarassing though.

Kas01980

VIP Member
I wish we actually saw more of whats happened between them because we're missing so much it's not good viewing it's uncomfortable. Feel like I've missed an ep.
This is what left me cold with the first UK series. Felt rushed for the sake of it. Aussie one gets you invested in the characters and care about what happens

Aussie

VIP Member
It would be interesting to know if Thomas has kept his job as a mental health support worker

• Wow
  • Haha

Shinythings

VIP Member
If I was Lara I'd fake a fall and a broken back to get Wishop away from me before my vag dries up permanently.

You can tell Jenna is an absolute Karen.

• Haha