Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dogtanian

VIP Member
You’re right this is a MAFS thread and people shouldn’t read unless they expect spoilers
Nah. It isn't fair on people who like to follow the thread at the rate of the TV show if someone comes in and tells everyone what's going to happen. How is announcing "I've been on XYZ's instagram and it says they never made it to the final dinner party"* fair on anyone who wants to follow the TV show?
*Made this up obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Polkadotsx

Chatty Member
Jess looked like the spit of Kelly from Misfits last night with that ponytail. I wish someone would give her a makeover.

20967D2F-4932-4FF6-A1FD-85FE045E32C7.png

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Previous thread here

Thanks @Miss Begotten for the winning title

NO SPOILERS PLEASE

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was
‐-----------
Couples are moving in together tonight

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I admire Lara tbh. She’s voiced that it’s not working but she’s really trying hard to see if it can work. I would have run away ages ago with that cringe
She’s being very kind - almost too kind and I think she’s giving him false hope. There’s more chance of Kwame developing a blancmange fixation than there is of Richie getting anywhere with Lara.

• Haha

Chatty Member
Why does Whitney not understand that people have different sides to their personality

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Has anyone managed to come up with an explanation as to what possessed Lara to let that walking ick shag her?
And Rohypnol is not an acceptable answer.

• Haha

Instahunzgo

The ixperts are about as qualified in match making as I am in carpentry. They are there for show, no substance at all. I do like them though 😆

Jess is ugly, inside and out. She was initially attracted to Pjay until she found out what job he did. Shallow bitch - lookafter yourself it’s 2022!!

The show was edited so poorly last night, they were making out like Zoe is a bit of a bully but I think Jenna is very dismissive of Zoes feelings. They’re not well matched at all.

Adrian is such a beautiful soul, he will be good for Thomas, even if they don’t stay together as a friend I think he could be really grounding for him. Thomas clearly has a lot of trauma and he’s always on the defence I really hope he can start to reign that in. I did laugh when George had a word with him, it was like he was telling off one of his children 😆😆

Kasia aka bad boss bitch 🤮🤮 is unhinged, the man doesn’t fancy you. Just deal with it.

• Haha

boomska

Chatty Member
If Kwame said “ I’ve had sex before with girls that I’ve been seening for a short time and it’s made me realise that I’ve dived in too quickly before, and I do need more and the repcrussions of having sex too much has been messy. So I want to learn and take it slow”. Nobody would bat an eyelid. That’s how he should’ve worded it.