Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shinythings

VIP Member
Thomas is exhausting. Adrian is absolutely right, he wants an apology for something when he's done what he wants an apology for but far worse.

Thomas will never be happy. He is absolutely impossible. Can't be doing with people like that. Complete energy vacuums.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm sorry but that's not ok. April knows he's scared of heights.

If my fellar took me to play with spiders I'd tell him to go fuck himself. Well done George for doing it. That would be scary for someone not afraid of heights.

Reactions: 28

Shinythings

VIP Member
Kasia's speech.

I think Richie is on the spectrum. He just doesn't get other humans at all.

I thought Adrian got a bullseye on Thomas there. If T can chill the fuck out a bit, I think they could work.

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
If Kwame said “ I’ve had sex before with girls that I’ve been seening for a short time and it’s made me realise that I’ve dived in too quickly before, and I do need more and the repcrussions of having sex too much has been messy. So I want to learn and take it slow”. Nobody would bat an eyelid. That’s how he should’ve worded it.
He could. But in this case he’d be lying. He doesn’t fancy Kasia. He said she was too big (🙄) for him when he saw her at the altar.
He’s not taking it slowly - he’s on the programme for the holiday and not for her.
I realise Kasia is a bit of a handful but he’s awful.

gummy-bear

VIP Member
He’s so smothering it actually really bothers me. He reminds me of a murder film I once watched where the guy becomes obsessed with killing women and then scalping them and sniffing their hair at night

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

emmyg

Not sure if this has all been mentioned before as I've only just stumbled across this thread, so apologies if you've already discussed this, but.... APRIL, OMG. First she kisses a girl in the hot tub - on her honeymoon no less, then she gaslights George into believing that he is overreacting when he is upset. If he's upset, then you apologise and promise it won't happen again, not try to make out it was no big deal, it was just a peck, it was for a dare, most men would find it a turn on, blah, blah, blah, "why is everyone making me out to be the bad guy" etc. If it was for a dare, or to try and turn him on, why did she do it while he wasn't there, he'd gone up to the bar?? If it was a dare she'd surely have said to him, for my dare I'm going to kiss that girl over there, then if he was uncomfortable he could have said so. If it was to turn him on then shouldn't he be there to watch???
Then, knowing he is afraid of heights she tried to make him open the door to the balcony and presumebly step out onto it if the door had opened, and then after he made it very clear he was afraid of heights, she took him walking across that great big bridge and had him absailing down, the poor guy looked like he was going to have a heart attack. I'm all for pushing yourself out of your comfort zone but he was clearly very afraid of heights and that was just way too extreme, in my opinion. I don't think she actually said it, but I got the feeling that she was very much, oh just man up towards him. He seemed to feel pressured into doing it (maybe it was the production team, not her). Afterwards he seemed to be, yeah I've proved myself to her now. He really seems to feel that he is not good enough for her and has to go out of her way to please her.
Then the whole gossiping in the toilet with Thomas. Now we haven't heard her side of things, but I'm inclined to believe Thomas I think. April just strikes me as a mean girl, and a shit stirrer. It'll be interesting to hear her side, no doubt she'll twist it all around, so she is the victim, "how could you accuse me of that, how could you believe I'd say that, I've done nothing wrong, why am I being made to look like the bad guy", etc, etc. Sorry if this is a repeat of what has been already said, just finished watching the latest episode on catch up, needed a rant, and knew this thread would be the place.

• Heart
Kasia was the one who didn't want to have sex even when she split her rubber body suit and flapped her bare arse cheeks at Kwame, it was her keeping a lid on things.

• Haha