Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
Chanita is so pure, she seems like she doesn’t have a bad bone in her body. I love her 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Jt2020

VIP Member
I’m sorry but why is NO ONE holding Whitney accountable for her god AWFUL behaviour this whole time?! Why is Duka taking all the blame for this?! :mad:

Reactions: 37

joibly

My theory is that Kwame has a tiny dick so he’s waiting for Kasia to fall in love with him so that when they eventually fuck and she realises it’s tiny, she’ll be less likely to leave him.
That, and he doesn’t fancy her

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Jt2020

VIP Member
I really hope Pjay respects himself enough to write Leave tomorrow because he deserves way better than Jess

Reactions: 35

Tobodee

VIP Member
See, if I basically begged a man for sex, when it happened I couldn’t enjoy it cos surely you’d be too self conscious knowing he’s only doing it cos you’d begged him?????

Reactions: 34

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Does anyone have a video of her ripping the dress? I searched tik tok but people ain't quick enough for me. This is group chat sort of material 😂😂 help a gal out!
I don't have the video but just wanted to say I refer to this thread as a "group chat" to friends and colleagues all the time! I do it because I cba to explain Tattle to people 🤣

I'm always like I have to be on the group chat in time for MAFS otherwise there'll be hundreds of messages blah blah blah. What I really mean is there will be a thread and a half to catch up on... 👀

• Haha
  • Heart
I got the impression Zoe was saying she would carry in eating meat but would try more vegan food when eating with Jenna. Which seems reasonable to me. But that wasn't enough for Jenna. She's basically demanding Zoe go full vegan.

• Sad
  • Angry

Its_Me

VIP Member
Adrian is too strong for Thomas. Hes a spoilt brat and wants someone he can walk all over.

Reactions: 33