Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate his bleeping beard but Duka is literally adorable
I agree the beard thing.
I mean that square cutout under his lip has transfixed me. WTF. He coukd remove that square at least🤔

Yep Im afraid Duka that kinda Puka 🤭

Thats what held him back 😁
Otherwise he is a bit of alright.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This season is boring me but I feel sorry for Kwame 😔 I bet he didn’t sign up thinking he’d be relentlessly harassed for sex by a pink teletubby

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
BUT WE'RE NOT HERE FOR FOOLISHNESS 💀💀
I think he is scared of a lady in full control of her sexuality and know what she wants and needs in the bedroom😉

He is terrified 🤭

She will be in charge in that bedroom and shes scaring him off wanting fireworks💥

He is about a slow build.
Only fools rush in love

But I think theyll do the deed
but more for the sake of it and pressure.

THEN they will be right back in the friend zone. Again

Too much sexual pressure when the sexual chemistry isnt there yet. Chill woman. Maybe she can always see if Aprils up for a snog +😉 to take off some steam 😁

They need some intimate conversations first and kissing or theres no point expecting hot sex without that hot chemistry😆

Reactions: 15
Makes me think he wasn’t genuinely that fearful. My mum is scared of heights, she won’t go in lifts where you can see out or even walk over a bridge. Tried to get her over Brooklyn bridge and she was literally ill with fright 10m in.
In the honeymoon episode I am sure he was on the balcony overlooking the view they had when they had one of their fall outs. Or I’m imagining it…but I swear it was him and he had no issues with heights then

Reactions: 10
In the honeymoon episode I am sure he was on the balcony overlooking the view they had when they had one of their fall outs. Or I’m imagining it…but I swear it was him and he had no issues with heights then
it was him! they filmed him looking soulfully out across the horizon 🤣

maybe his overwhelming hot tub angst cancelled out his fear of heights.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My opinions on a few people, not the pairs in general.

Jess:
"You're an attractive guy, but I'm not attracted to you"

Translation: you are ugly to me, but someone out there in the world will find you good looking.

Duka:
still pissed me off. He's one of those guys that you reject, but he takes the rejection as 'playing hard to get'. So keeps chasing you, instead of leaving you alone. The fact that he's STILL forcing it with Whitney really annoys me! Very strange and creepy.

Thomas:
He's starting to really annoy me too. Good on Adrian for standing up to him.
Thomas is selfish and rude. I can now see why he's single. You have to have the patience of a Saint to date him. He's truly exhausting. Funny guy, but would be hard to live with.

Reactions: 17
Oh look it's Jess!
This is the picture she used as inspiration.

I’m sure Thomas said on insta the last day that April and Whitney were bullies
That doesn't surprise me. Shitney's a witch but I really don't like April either - like other posters have said, she sounds fake and her constant use of intensifiers 'super' this etc make her sound like a teenager.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Kasia is as subtle as a brick wall when it comes to getting a shag.
Why is Kasia like this? Never know anyone to get this crazy over sex.
Kwame must be scared for this life. It's too much.

Yes I agree there’s a fine line between making an effort and giving him the wrong impression. She definitely does not need someone like him though. She already has sons. She doesn’t need another.
I agree. I remember on the night the couples all met, Lara had a lot of negative things to say about the marriage to the experts.
Richie Was bamboozled and said "you have never mentioned all these things to me before". She's smiles to his face but doesn't say how she feels.

Reactions: 15
Kasia's constant need to want to bounce on poor Kwame's bones is giving me bunny boiler vibes lol she absolutely constant about it. If that was a guy going on about the need to see a woman naked or to have sex with her, eyebrows would be raised. I have secondhand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 16
it was him! they filmed him looking soulfully out across the horizon 🤣

maybe his overwhelming hot tub angst cancelled out his fear of heights.
I thought so!! I said to my hubby surely he would have a bigger reaction to what he did climbing that stadium than he did…or dangling off the side of it lol I’m not scared of heights (unless it’s super high and a silly bit of glass below me lol) and I’d have been screaming. I have a worst reaction to a bloody spider than George had to his fear of heights 🤣

Reactions: 7
This season is boring me but I feel sorry for Kwame 😔 I bet he didn’t sign up thinking he’d be relentlessly harassed for sex by a pink teletubby
Interesting. I never thought about it like that but it is a constant pressure and harrassment if it were a man being like that to a lady it probably would be very frowned upon🤔 we only see a condensed bit.

Bit it makes me giggle as he is so matter of fact and scientific about the relationship
Its takes the fun out😄 Im feeling its just excuses as he is not ready for her😆

He makes me laugh a lot😅

Im really thinking soon we will see others coupling up. They will want to keep the fame and 🤑 going post mafs!

Oh man why is it always the nights I am interrupted the good good happens 😭 I am howling like a bleeping wolf to the moon at this time of night on catch up 😭
View attachment 1574265View attachment 1574266View attachment 1574267View attachment 1574269

Especially now 😭
And she wasnt in the least bit bothered😄

Reactions: 6
I think he is scared of a lady in full control of her sexuality and know what she wants and needs in the bedroom😉

He is terrified 🤭

She will be in charge in that bedroom and shes scaring him off wanting fireworks💥
Nah he just likes the instagram baddie look with big boobs and bbl. And probably light skinned.

AND that's not Kasia but he needs to humble himself. He's a 41 year old podcaster.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm not sure if this is a spoiler or not...

1663062203333.png

...but I'm sure I've seen one of the new couples, Gemma from Devon, on the internet. Sans clothes and showing off what she has.
I may be wrong of course and I can hardly check whilst I'm at work.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Kasia is a sex pest; male or female, that behaviour is lame! Back off Kasia and maybe Kwame will unlock his kex, maybe he won’t but all good either way.

I am sacred poo-less of heights. I can be on a balcony though but the top of Blackpool Tower was too much for me and I couldn’t stand on the glass floor. So I get George’s fear. April was trying to show how adventitious she is and how she loves the Adrenalin rushes etc.

Adrian is good for Thomas he gives as good as he gets. It’s TV gold as well! Luv it!

Jess may love dancing but she has tit moves. Embarrassing to watch, PJay dances fab! He showed up Wonky Lips!

Reactions: 12
Kasia begging for sex 😬
Girl! He don’t like you like that, you do not need to lay it out like that.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.