Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff offโ€

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a huge fear of flying. If someone made me get into a plane and jump for yes week Iโ€™d actually be really upset. I think itโ€™s a step too far
Iโ€™m really scared of heights. Iโ€™d walk before doing what he had to do. Sheโ€™s a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Does anyone have a video of her ripping the dress? I searched tik tok but people ain't quick enough for me. This is group chat sort of material ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ help a gal out!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Iโ€™m really scared of heights. Iโ€™d walk before doing what he had to do. Sheโ€™s a bleep.
Makes me think he wasnโ€™t genuinely that fearful. My mum is scared of heights, she wonโ€™t go in lifts where you can see out or even walk over a bridge. Tried to get her over Brooklyn bridge and she was literally ill with fright 10m in.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone have a video of her ripping the dress? I searched tik tok but people ain't quick enough for me. This is group chat sort of material ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ help a gal out!
I don't have the video but just wanted to say I refer to this thread as a "group chat" to friends and colleagues all the time! I do it because I cba to explain Tattle to people ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm always like I have to be on the group chat in time for MAFS otherwise there'll be hundreds of messages blah blah blah. What I really mean is there will be a thread and a half to catch up on... ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
George is too complacent for April. She needs someone to call her out despite any crocodile tears she chooses to let flow.

When George has Yes Week controls he should get revenge.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I don't have the video but just wanted to say I refer to this thread as a "group chat" to friends and colleagues all the time! I do it because I cba to explain Tattle to people ๐Ÿคฃ

I'm always like I have to be on the group chat in time for MAFS otherwise there'll be hundreds of messages blah blah blah. What I really mean is there will be a thread and a half to catch up on... ๐Ÿ‘€
I say this about other threads too๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@aimzalicious ill be reporting in before tomorrows episode to share with you how many times I managed to slip "foolishness" into my day tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What tit have April and Thomas got on Chan? What can it be?

I reckon April and Thomas had a right good bitching sesh! Didnโ€™t Thomas defend April the other day or was it Adrian?

Chan is squeaky clean so far, as far as we know?

What did Slutty Mr.Blobby mean when she said no man can blame himself for not having sex with me? Did I catch that right?

Reactions: 14
I've got a training day at work tomorrow so I'm going to try and slip it in a few times to the external person who's coming in ๐Ÿคฃ
Fantastic idea, extra points for involving a complete outsider ๐Ÿ˜‚. With the colleagues ive got (the ones that aren't off sick or on holiday ๐Ÿ™„) and the suppliers I have to endure, it's gonna be popping out a few times tomorrow, for sure ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m starting late tonight so I missed out on the thread BUT I needed to let you know that my subtitles arenโ€™t working properly and it reminded me of that infamous night ๐Ÿ‘€
5F83EA9B-C6EC-493F-9594-F82660AE76CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
What did Slutty Mr.Blobby mean when she said no man can blame himself for not having sex with me? Did I catch that right?
She said โ€œNo man can tell me we havenโ€™t sex because of him.โ€ Whatever that meansโ€ฆ

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What tit have April and Thomas got on Chan? What can it be?

I reckon April and Thomas had a right good bitching sesh! Didnโ€™t Thomas defend April the other day or was it Adrian?

Chan is squeaky clean so far, as far as we know?

Iโ€™m sure Thomas said on insta the last day that April and Whitney were bullies

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.