Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m eating crunchy nut cornflakes now with my last glass of wine for today. This has really been a cracker of a Monday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
ooooooo can’t wait for tmrw!! Intrigued to know why Alice and Thomas slagged off Chanita!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Any bets Thomas is involved in the Chanita v April drama tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I actually thought Adrian was quite good, could teach Ritchie a thing or two 🤣

Re the report issue - maybe post in forum business if you think it's an issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Dinner party already? We just had one!

This was the problem with the previous series, we didn't get to see enough of the couples on their own rather than in the group.
100% the U.K. version just crams everything in so close together there is no time to get to know anyone really. They just focus on the one issue each couple has and that’s all we see.

Reactions: 15
All is becoming clear as to Kwame's reluctance to defrock the lovely Kasia.....

547A5932-17D4-4D42-9928-4E8053A16CC1~2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Also, early thread title suggestion/nomination
"Sexy Mr bloody is getting no foolishness"

I know it's ridiculously early but I never think of them so proud of my last brain cell for thinking of that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.