Married at first sight UK (MAFS) #5 Take your spoilers and eff off”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he is scared of a lady in full control of her sexuality and know what she wants and needs in the bedroom😉

He is terrified 🤭

She will be in charge in that bedroom and shes scaring him off wanting fireworks💥

He is about a slow build.
Only fools rush in love

But I think theyll do the deed
but more for the sake of it and pressure.

THEN they will be right back in the friend zone. Again

Too much sexual pressure when the sexual chemistry isnt there yet. Chill woman. Maybe she can always see if Aprils up for a snog +😉 to take off some steam 😁

They need some intimate conversations first and kissing or theres no point expecting hot sex without that hot chemistry😆
Nope - he just doesn't find her attractive, nothing to do with 'slow burn' if you fancy the duck out of somebody you shag them, he's using excuses because he doesn't want to tell her her body type, personality and looks ain't doing it for him... he thinks he's being kind, she's just getting more desperate.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Is it me or are the spoilers getting a bit out of control? I just wanna talk about the frigging show
Yes and they're not really spoilers either so all seems a bit mad lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nope - he just doesn't find her attractive, nothing to do with 'slow burn' if you fancy the duck out of somebody you shag them, he's using excuses because he doesn't want to tell her her body type, personality and looks ain't doing it for him... he thinks he's being kind, she's just getting more desperate.
Exactly no man wants to 'slow burn' esp if he's just got married FFS! He clearly doesn't fancy her and she is desperate for some action its quite embarrassing TBH.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it me or are the spoilers getting a bit out of control? I just wanna talk about the frigging show
You’re right this is a MAFS thread and people shouldn’t read unless they expect spoilers

Reactions: 9
You’re right this is a MAFS thread and people shouldn’t read unless they expect spoilers
Nah. It isn't fair on people who like to follow the thread at the rate of the TV show if someone comes in and tells everyone what's going to happen. How is announcing "I've been on XYZ's instagram and it says they never made it to the final dinner party"* fair on anyone who wants to follow the TV show?
*Made this up obviously.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
👍
Its literally in the bleeping thread name!
What is wrong with people - do they get some kind of cheap thrill out of acting like twats?

Reactions: 18
on Gemma’s FB profile, ‘Gem Rose’ you can see a heeuge spoiler, look at the public post of 23.08.22 and the comments beneath from her pals; her Relationship Status has now been removed from her FB profile 👍🏻

Few points I noticed;

Whitney called it a contest when she was talking to the expert. It’s not a contest love it’s an experiment!!

Thomas wearing those sunglasses indoors when he had previously bitched about kasia wearing hers indoors at the commitment ceremony!! 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Jenna on Zoe's views on veganism: "I've never known anyone so..." *does hand movement to suggest set in their ways*

Oh the irony 😂

interested to see how Duka acts in future episodes. The experts have been hinting at a redemption story for Whitney but I find it weird how Duka doesn't really post much on Instagram except a story every so often telling people to spread positivity. The way that E4 have edited the show so far, I wouldn't be surprised if Duka ends up being the dick for some reason and Whitney ends up looking reasonable.

April has posted that the activities in yes week were chosen by the producers. She didn't know which activity they were doing until they arrived there.

Reactions: 5
What’s with all the spoilers 😩😩😩😩
They're mostly just about the new arrivals, what they look like, and some guesses on who is matched with who. The official Instagram and I assume Twitter has released some photos of them.

Obviously don't click on them as there are some actual potential spoilers (or assumptions atm tbh) but I personally don't see the above as spoilers, more like a promo/preview, like what we do before the show began airing🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.