Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Its_Me

VIP Member
To be fair to her she made vegan cheese burgers even though she was in charge. Didn’t eat them as they were horrid but she didn’t have to do that.
She said she would try to adapt which I think is as much as you can expect from someone really. You can’t just presume they are going to become a vegan or whatever because you want them to.

Reactions: 20

AnonyGoss

VIP Member
Kwame is a git but he is trying to let Kasia down gently. I felt he means sex is to available these days in general, anyone male or female can go out and get laid. I think if Kasia played a bit harder to get his interest could possibly be piqued. Kasia is gorgeous but the sex-pest behaviour is off-putting big time!
I do agree Kasia is a sex pest. Sadly, I think she feels like she doesn't have anything else of value to offer, aside from her punani. Maybe she's used to men using her for sex, because this behaviour is too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If Kwame wasn't interested when Kasia was nearly falling out of her top on the honeymoon he isn't going to change when he has to do what he's told.

• Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
I bet kwame was thankful for that night away from a very sexually frustrated Kasia. At least he didn't have to sleep with one eye open.

• Haha

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Kasha’s pursuit of sex with a man who doesn’t want to have sex with her is gross af. Imagine the roles reversed.
I can’t remember the roles being reversed, but I do remember Dom trying to force an extremely uncomfortable Jack into period sex.
It’s only funny because Kwame is so blatantly full of shit and just here for the holiday.

Dogtanian

VIP Member
If I was George I’d stuff her toothbrush right up my brown starfish as soon as I got chance! (Mind you, I’m filth 😂)

• Haha
  • Sick

malibu skies

VIP Member
I’m starting late tonight so I missed out on the thread BUT I needed to let you know that my subtitles aren’t working properly and it reminded me of that infamous night 👀
5F83EA9B-C6EC-493F-9594-F82660AE76CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Previous thread here

Thanks @Miss Begotten for the winning title

Couples are moving in together tonight
Oh my days I fucking love you. ☺
Id like to thank my mum and dad, my long suffering OH, my kids and most of all, my cat, who, despite the fact that she hates me and shits in my slippers, has always got my back.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jt2020

VIP Member
Here’s the big question Tattlers, who would you rather be dressed like tonight - Jess or Kasia? Jumping in the bin instead is not an answer 😂

• Haha