Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pommobear

VIP Member
These are the people who say that transwoman threaten the meaning of womanhood even though being a woman is your own personal thing, so wouldn't even go there 💗
Actually being a woman is quite a straightforward matter of biology, despite Ella and most other TW thinking it involves a pair of plastic tits and a shit tonne of filler.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Hermione789

Why does she keep saying they fell in love? He manipulated her into thinking they were in love. He said it himself - she’s naive AF! And he took advantage of it

Reactions: 32

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Why are they not eating the food 🤤 Nathanial will be mad when he sees that afternoon tea was up for grabs but his group got lumbered with some drinks.

• Haha
  • Heart

BunnyLebowski

VIP Member
I haven't seen any interview...but I did feel sorry for Nathaniel at the start. Just because he's bi... it doesn't necessarily follow that he wants to put his willy up a colon created neo-vag. And yes Ella does want validation that he's a woman. What with the constant mentioning of his 'pussy' ....said no woman ever.....

I'm deeply sorry to anyone I've offended with this comment, but I do feel that young people are being lied to.... that they can change sex. You can't. End of. And literally nobody wants to shag a weirdly created genital. The gaslighting of some of our senior NHS and government 'leaders' is absolutely abhorrent.
---
do you actually know any trans people irl? im guessing not
Living in Brighton, I know loads. The transmen tend to be autistic young women with extremely troubled childhoods and trans-ing seems an extension of their self-harm, which is cheered on by a load of AGP transwomen. Aka angry misogynistic men with a fetish who are throwing young trans kids under the bus to validate their own fetish in broad daylight.

• Heart
  • Angry

anniemouse

VIP Member
I’ve really grown to like Georges and I think he gives more respect to Peggy than she gives him. No way would I be discussing sex life with the family over lunch. If that’s what he likes then so be it, he’s not forcing her to do it.

The twitch squatting isn’t even as big a deal as she’s making out. It’s just someone arsing about.

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I'm liking the new girl so far - seems like she's had a difficult upbringing with no dad, having to leave home young etc. Seems nice!

Reactions: 31
A bit behind but lol at Adrienne saying 'people are surprised when I say I work at a nuclear facility and call me Homer Simpson', it's literally the biggest employer in the area :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Yes.
To clarify - not Georges. I don't think he's been anything other than patient and understanding with Peggy. But the idea that someone should go along with having something done to them that they don't like just because someone else enjoys it is dodgy af