Married at First Sight UK #8 Your targeted ads are going to be wild!! - No spoilers.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad the expert has told them to leave but I wish they could be more honest “there is abuse going on here” rather than blaming it on the experiment

Reactions: 47
Why does she keep saying they fell in love? He manipulated her into thinking they were in love. He said it himself - she’s naive AF! And he took advantage of it

Reactions: 32
So yesterday they were trying to force Terrance to stay and today they're telling Brad and Shona to leave 😏 not buying this

Reactions: 8
Tasha is pissing me off this episode. What’s her problem? It’s giving jealousy
It's this episode that is explaining the 'I don't like her and I'm not sure why' posts over the past month.
I was/am one of them. Tasha and Paul have been heavily edited and we've been shown the cutesy lovey dovey stuff but not the nasty mean girl she really is. I had high hopes for them but had a feeling of unease and I just didn't like her. Many of us have said the same. This episode is showing just how nasty she is. Erica has been there for what? 4 days? And she's turned on her. Her body language and facial expressions say it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Brad never disagrees. He just dead eye agrees and nods, says he will take it on board and move forward. Have you ever heard something so insincere?

Reactions: 22
Yes the producers/experts have totally messed up the majority of the show/couples, but I don’t blame them for Brad. Narcs are like chameleons, they mimic the behaviour around them to fit in and seem likeable, which allows them to secure their ‘prey’. Then when they’re alone with whoever, they expose the narc/gaslighting etc to manipulate things to their advantage. The experts throwing him out is a massive step compared to the Aus show allowing Harrison to behave as he did

Reactions: 30
Ella opening the champagne saying I'm stronger than I look 😂😂

Don't worry we can see from the size of your hands you won't have a problem

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I wish they’d told Shona when she said she wanted to stay, that this is part of the abuse. Brad is not ‘caged’ - imagine how much worse he must be when he doesn’t have a magnifying glass on his behaviour and people calling him out. As someone who works with vulnerable people daily I think it’s very obvious Shona is vulnerable, desperate for love and attaching far too quickly to someone she barely knew. They shouldn’t really have let her on this show and they have a duty of care to her. Absolutely fuming tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I’m late and behind because my friend is here and keeps bleeping talking so I keep dramatically pausing it. She’s asked what Brad has done, anyone got a quick summary of incidents?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.