Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“ Tissue from the colon is used during many MTF bottom surgeries. Therefore, the resulting vagina can take on the micro flora of the colon rather than that of a natural vagina, resulting in an off putting odor. “

blimey!
And that ^^ is what Ella was boasting about at the dinner party. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Apparently you have to have regular sex when you've had you vagina 'put in by the council' as an old trans friend used to refer to it, or the wound seals up. Ella probably told Nathaniel he needs to fill her prescription for cock.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Apparently you have to have regular sex when you've had you vagina 'put in by the council' as an old trans friend used to refer to it, or the wound seals up. Ella probably told Nathaniel he needs to fill her prescription for cock.
You need to regularly dilate it to stop it from closing. It sounds horrendous honestly

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So much more must have happened at that dinner party for Georges to have had reaction from everyone else when walking to the couch. No one clapping and the faces made when that was pointed out. Yeah he became outspoken but for all the couples to turn against him - what else happened???

Reactions: 11
Fml just been out for dinner and one of mine and mr northerns topic of conversion was how do they make a pleasure hole out of a willy and i come on here and you’ve answered it for us 🤣🤣

Looking forward to tonights and seeing how it plays out with Ella and Mr Victoria’s Secret model man!

Reactions: 4
I assume they've told JJ that Ella is a fella? He's one of the few people (on earth) who might not figure it out for himself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This is brilliant!! Really looking forward to tonight's but feel like it's a repeat of last years with whiney and matt the narc.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You need to regularly dilate it to stop it from closing. It sounds horrendous honestly
I don’t get it like, how often? Like who has the time for that?!?! It’s a rabbit hole I don’t even want to think about let alone go down! Punny pun pun… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think as regularly as daily at first but you always have to do it to some extent. When that young girl Jazz had her surgery her mum was always on at her to do it.
I don’t get it like, how often? Like who has the time for that?!?! It’s a rabbit hole I don’t even want to think about let alone go down! Punny pun pun… 😂

Reactions: 1

One of my pal's slept with someone post op. Here's how he described it.

"I noticed something wasn't right when I got to her pussy, it just didn't feel right (like a hollow tube rather than having any shape inside) so went down for a look. There was alot of what looked like scarring around and I couldn't find a clit. "

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

"I noticed something wasn't right when I got to her pussy, it just didn't feel right (like a hollow tube rather than having any shape inside) so went down for a look. There was alot of what looked like scarring around and I couldn't find a clit. "
Did he know prior to sleeping with the person?

This is actually really interesting! I always wondered what a man-made one would be like compared to a natural one! Who knew tattle could be so educational lmao :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Seen tonight's trailer on MAFS Insta? Ooh Thomas going to get some of you girls hot under the collar...he ain't nobody's mug.
This probably doesn't need a spoiler but duck knows, someone will tell me it does.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I now have to go and wipe my phone search history thanks to you lot tonight!

In other news I now know far more about MTF surgery than I did an hour ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.