Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why’s Tasha fumin lmao Erica isn’t saying your relationship isn’t strong??

Reactions: 32
Tasha clearly knows they aren't as strong as she would like

Reactions: 19
what's with this strongest weakest couple narrative , is this the weakest link? x factor? comparing your "marriages" is going to ruin them before the slow mos by the pool finish

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Broke my thumb fast forwarding through last nights yawnfest.

tonight’s looks much juicer. Wish I had wine.

Reactions: 2
She never said they were the strongest couple.
She said one of the strongest.
Cannot stand Tasha.

Reactions: 14
Really liked Tasha to start but she’s coming across so badly now. The worst resting witch face on top

Reactions: 26
Arthur 🥵🥵

Also, Arthur has chest hair, unlike half the rest of them who shave it off and therefore look like pubescent boys and not men.

Reactions: 11
what's with this strongest weakest couple narrative , is this the weakest link? x factor? comparing your "marriages" is going to ruin them before the slow mos by the pool finish
I think that happens naturally though with them all being in a group

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.