Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get it like, how often? Like who has the time for that?!?! It’s a rabbit hole I don’t even want to think about let alone go down! Punny pun pun… 😂
My sister had to used them dilators, she's sadly no longer with us 😭 she had cervical cancer and brachytherapy used to treat it essentially made her cervix and fanny heal up. She had to have it reopened and had to use the dilators daily. She said they were awf

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I can’t get my head round it at all. Surely if it needs regular dilating, that must be painful? There is a girl on TikTok (although I’ve not seen her a while) called Ruby and she’s had all of the surgery and spoke about dilating and does Q&As. Might need to go check her page again!

Reactions: 3
Its OK, i Googled after op fannies ... so interesting, some look really real
It is amazing how realistic they look. I was surprised when I first saw a photo of one.

Back to MAFS, looking forward to tonight's show....I think.

Reactions: 1
Not sticking up for Tasha, but I'm curious to see what people actually don't like about her. I see her as harmless. She isn't stuck up. Sometimes I see her silly/ sassy ways as a defence mechanism from feeling a bit socially awkward? Or maybe a bit of an act for cameras?
She’s very full of herself with her strutting and immature ways. She reminds me so much of chanita off the last mafs, but I actually liked her

Reactions: 8
Rot pocket 😂🤮

Did anyone see brad went to russel brands how to run a cult camp? Least shocking news ever...

I wonder if anything is going to be spoken about in regards to porschas temper tantrum? What a bloody lunatic. Brads been bad enough but someone destroying your posessions? They seem to forget that despite the title of husband or wife that they are still ultimately strangers, but at least we all know very well why porschas still single!

been watching lives between thomas and luke. Actually had a decent cat chat with thomas! Lots of ppl asking if they are still married and about rings. They both had them to hand, which i suspect is good news? Might be being optimistic but if the rule is they arent allowed to wear them in public, why else would you have it to hand when youre just doing tiktok if you hadnt took it off for the tiktok? So maybe theyve outed themselves... just a theory

Reactions: 6
Why am I eating a bowl of stew reading this thread😩

I think bloody pelvic floor exercises are an effort ! I've new found respect for Elle 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok why have I fallen down a very dark google hole if before and after pics of FTM surgery 😬 I have so so many questions…

Reactions: 5
I'm ready and waiting with my snacks. It's been a trying day so I have a bottle of wine and a sharing bag of onion rings. Might be half a bottle down already

Wasn’t expecting to learn about MTF surgery today. I am a bit curious now but don’t think I’ll be googling from what I’ve been reading lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.