Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My gf is a musician and I’m an admin assistant Sophie it doesn’t matter what job you do lol
But who will provide for her?! Who will look after her?! What’s his five year plan and how the duck is he going to get there?!

sorry, wrong bride

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Who wants to bet Sophie’s Manchester flat is one of those big three towers where the likes of Molly-mae live (paid for by Dad cos she can’t afford it looking at her LinkedIn profile)

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Wtf is wrong with a joiner? My Grandad is a carpenter. He is 80 and still working hard 😤 nah I don’t like that type of tit. Jesus was a bleeping carpenter you judgemental witch 🤗😂
I would LOVE to marry a joiner, they’d be so handy around the house! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Her jargon word salad is the absolute opposite of impressive. And saying she was expecting maybe another business owner - she does realise joiners can have their own businesses doesn't she 😂

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I don't know about other areas but where I'm from joiners are paid a strong wedge.
Obviously having their own company is even stronger.
I'd say he has a bit of money behind him from hard work. Doesn't remind me on the type to spend it on silly materialistic things like her

• Heart
Reactions: 33
But who will provide for her?! Who will look after her?! What’s his five year plan and how the duck is he going to get there?!

sorry, wrong bride
Id love it if he told her that he was going to stop being a joiner and start getting his knob out for a living instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My gf is a musician and I’m an admin assistant Sophie it doesn’t matter what job you do lol
Everything she does is to please her parents… her dads expectation….. someone who’s rich…. That’s class right there buddy…..

Reactions: 18
"Posh" bird is nuts. Joiner is a good trade. I'd marry a nice joiner in a heartbeat and get a bespoke fitted kitchen, bathroom and wardrobes.

And a shag after 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Another one that wants an insta partner. Do they not realise that Instagram is fake. Instagram people don't exist. Like from her Instagram you can't see she a boring snob who's only personality points are food and work -which are actually just basic functions of life.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m always a bit shook to realise that people like this actually exist, so judgemental and snobby, obviously thinks she’s better than people just cos she’s been born into money 😴 think it’s because I can’t ever imagine judging people based on what they do or how much they make!

do these people have no self awareness as to how they come across to other people?! Horrid!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
This why I only use Insta for lurking. I'd feel too much of a twit taking pics of myself like that, let alone posting them for the nation to see
They eye duck themselves 🤮🤮🤮 I take a, selfie and I'm like wtfffffffffffffffff is this 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.