Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’ve just checked the Sky planner and it looks like MAFS will still be on on Monday. Phew. Thought I’d check since everything else is being cancelled 🙄

Reactions: 25
Tatted couple are one fit bleeping couple (I love tattoos though) she's gonna scare him away though, too full on already, so uncomfortable to watch. Surprised she's not pulled his cock out for dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't know about other areas but where I'm from joiners are paid a strong wedge.
Obviously having their own company is even stronger.
I'd say he has a bit of money behind him from hard work. Doesn't remind me on the type to spend it on silly materialistic things like her
If he is like the other yorkshiremen I know he'll be cycling from one shop to another to see if the yellow sticker food is a penny cheaper and going on holiday taking a week's food shop in his suitcase :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The behaviour is quite immature. I like Gemma but come on, have a classy day without mentioning sex

Reactions: 36
lord 🤦🏾‍♀️ Gemma’s coming on too strong already, at least wait till after the reception !

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.