Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't like Sophie
And I know it petty but her IG story had her friend who's named "Hetty" and it made me not like her more 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This isn't a real wedding

Wheres the drunk uncle flirting with the bridesmaid
Wheres the older sister who's bitter she's still single
The random colleague who was invited

Give us drama

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I still don’t understand how/why she shagged him. The brain cannot compute
Yeah, same. I'm so glad he's away, He actually made me feel physically sick constantly pawing at Lara, Like yuck yuck yuck - big time.

I've come across 2 such beings in my life, 1 who just wanted my undivided attention constantly & was always taking photos of me - even when I was at work. Then another who was just so clingy, like a bloody limpet - I told him numerous times (after dropping SO many kind, but hoping hints) that he was a really nice guy, but that I couldn't cope with such full on, very early on behaviour. Fucks sake- the first time we were FULLY intimate he whipped a vibrating coc* ring out of nowhere 😳, plus his bed was honking! 🤢🤢🤢

Found this article you guys might've seen, re Richie odd behaviour, going back to Take me Out.

BTW - I didn't realise Whitney was 41.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Gemma reminds me of Bianca Gascoigne (looks-wise).

I love that he's happy she has kids 🥰🥰

Reactions: 7
This isn't a real wedding

Wheres the drunk uncle flirting with the bridesmaid
Wheres the older sister who's bitter she's still single
The random colleague who was invited

Give us drama
Then you all get pissed and dance the Macarena in the evening. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.