Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are you noticing background characters seating positions, I'm barely keeping up with the thread and the show

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Chanita is a social worker though isn’t she? So she probably recognises the signs…time and a place and all that but it doesn’t seem like it was malicious.

Reactions: 54
They must edit this a hell of a lot because he seems far too chill to be ADHD what’s Chan seeing that we aren’t?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Was the experts advise to them to get separate apartments if they disagree? Sorry I missed it if it was something more

Reactions: 2
Isn’t she a social worker?? I think that’s just her work role coming through? Really patronising though he’s right to be fucked off with her over that. And the way she was literally breathing down his neck as he was reading last night was a bit 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That's a typical Social Worker thing I feel. My husband is totally on the spectrum & I tell him that. But I do think if someone has gone through life & managed to hold down a job & is able to function. What is a diagnosis going to achieve now. Poor Jordan

Reactions: 32
Sorry back to Pjay a sec, I thought they weren’t allowed to change their decision hence why they write it down before the ceremony, how was Pjay allowed to leave when he wrote stay lol

Reactions: 32
Chanita's had glitter all over her face for 2 days straight, she'll never get that tit off, she'll see it glinting in her carpets for years to come

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Sorry back to Pjay a sec, I thought they weren’t allowed to change their decision hence why they write it down before the ceremony, how was Pjay allowed to leave when he wrote stay lol
I was thinking have none of them seen this show before 😂

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.