Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I actually really respect Jess there. She was honest and you can tell she's genuinely gutted there's nothing more there. Don't think PJay will have any problems finding someone after this.

Reactions: 35
They totally screwed Pjay over, he deserves better - he’s a lovely person. Jess just needs to admit it’s cos he’s a stripper

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Pjay is buff, but his face is a bit munting and he's got witch vibes. He's woulndt do it for me. No man that likes Harry potter would.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is Jess crying? Take your lips and go. The millionaire Harry Potter loving football yob is waiting for you somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I actually really respect Jess there. She was honest and you can tell she's genuinely gutted there's nothing more there. Don't think PJay will have any problems finding someone after this.
he’ll go back to maryilse or however the duck u spell it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I've just raided the fridge and I'm a disgrace.

Snide penguin seal bar. Half an old brownie and the kid's vimto fizzy belts.

Also knocked a whole box of tomatoes all over the floor.
You are NOT a disgrace. Judging by your behaviour I think you might actually be my long lost twin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.