Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a typical Social Worker thing I feel. My husband is totally on the spectrum & I tell him that. But I do think if someone has gone through life & managed to hold down a job & is able to function. What is a diagnosis going to achieve now. Poor Jordan
This!! 👏👏 what difference will it make? I'm not surprised he's fuming

Reactions: 9
That's a typical Social Worker thing I feel. My husband is totally on the spectrum & I tell him that. But I do think if someone has gone through life & managed to hold down a job & is able to function. What is a diagnosis going to achieve now. Poor Jordan
Funnily enough, my best friend from uni messaged me recently asking if I thought she'd ever shown signs of ADHD as 2 separate people had armchair-diagnosed her at work! I said to her I hadn't noticed anything but even if you have ADHD, you've gone through life fine, have a successful career, loving boyfriend and friends and family who love you so you don't need to take a test for anything if you don't want to and if people have made you feel uncomfortable about it. Exactly as you say, what would a diagnosis acheive? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Richie’s face looks like he’s wondering whether he’s followed through.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I hope Jenna gets gifted some new wigs that match her skin colour coz this current one isn’t it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Funnily enough, my best friend from uni messaged me recently asking if I thought she'd ever shown signs of ADHD as 2 separate people had armchair-diagnosed her at work! I said to her I hadn't noticed anything but even if you have ADHD, you've gone through life fine, had a successful career, loving boyfriend and friends and family who love you so you don't need to take a test for anything if you don't want to and if people have made you feel uncomfortable about it. Exactly as you say, what would a diagnosis acheive? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Apparently diagnoses in women in their 30s & 40s has really increased.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I'll watch to the end, but tbh they've ruined MAFS, too many adverts, rushing the show, not showing us what the duck is going on etc

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.