Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am all caught up now.

Gemma may just take the Sex Pest Crown off Kasia!
Matt seems okay for the moment, down to earth at least.
Jonathon seems a simple chap his IG shows lots of traveling I think he really does work to live.
Posh Sophie looks like Nadia Essex / Prince Andrew’s daughters.

Reactions: 12
I think Kasia and Gemma should invest in some sex toys they are so gagging for it.
That fish joke Gemma told is so gross, enough to put any guy off not turn him on!

Reactions: 24
I’m catching up with the US version at the weekends as they now have seasons 8 - 12 now 🙌🏾

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Excuse my ignorance, what does 'no snowflakes' mean anyway?
It's a reference to people that are kind of offended by anything these days. To be honest I'm not the most 'woke' person by any stretch but I find people using that phrase are just always a certain kind of head that are quite aggressive and rude. Someone else will probably be able to explain it better than me though!

A massive ick when people write things like that on dating apps though. Can't stand it when misogynist men have something aggy in their profile like NO BUNNY BOILERS. I normally screenshot terrible bios for entertainment to share with friends, wish I had done so with this one!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I could never be with a woman like Gemma. I don't mind a bit of smut but she's way OTT and full on with it.

Matt is a cool gentleman. A good example of not judging a book by his cover as his face tattoos can give the wrong impression.

Johnathan is pretty much me. Work to live, not live to work. Earn enough to pay the bills and have a few treats and little interest in having no private life with social media.

Sophie is stunning but needs to realise she's been given a good man and stop looking for a male version of herself. She should realise her usual type is tit as she was single and needed the show.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Gemma. Girl if your vag tastes like fish then you are nassstyyy 🤢
To be fair to her the phrase was always tastes like fish, smells like chicken, that's the place ya put ya dick in.

Editing or not I am disgusted at the face she pulled about Haribo. I mean what sort of person doesn't like Haribo?

MAFS.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Why do these people go on reality shows and act shocked when they get a "bad edit"? What were they expecting?
It’s their interpretation of a bad edit though, maybe that is actually what they’re like and they just don’t like seeing it?

I’m catching up with the US version at the weekends as they now have seasons 8 - 12 now 🙌🏾
How does this sit when compared to UK and Australian versions?

Reactions: 4
What’s wrong with Jonathan being a joiner? He can still earn well doing that. As for her job what the hell is it?

Reactions: 14
Oh tit it’s Thursday that’s it until Monday god that’ll be a weird day a queen’s funeral and then watching Kasia & Gemma try & get some dick.
If Matt puts out for Gemma just remember he's only human after all so don't put your blame on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’ve realised I think I actually recognise Matt from a dating app, I saw his profile a while back as I used to live in that area and thought what a cock. I swear it had something like NO SNOWFLAKES in the bio 🤢

I initially thought he came across better than Gemma in that episode but I’ve just found his Instagram and it’s cringe AF. Awful quotes with a billion hashtags. This one is some weird video where he’s chewing and staring at the camera. Men like this make me shudder.
Oh god is he one of those wannabe life coach twats? I may need to rethink my ‘I’d shag him’ statement.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finally catching up:

Haribos is a fittie but something about him gives me the ick
Sorry but no ones a head of a department at 26. It's like Molly Mae being a creative director
Kind of love Almost Malone and hairdresser together - fish comment was grim tho and something about him seems dodgy, like he's going to commit a hate crime

• Haha
Reactions: 16
not sure if this counts as a spoiler as she's left the show and posting on her IG about him but I find it hilarious how Jess' new boyfriend is called TJ 😂 I wonder if she ever called him pjay. Also he's definitely not fit, saying it over and over doesn't make it true Jess [\SPOILER]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.