Married at First Sight UK #8 No Spoilers or you better get used to taste of fish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO SPOILERS PLEASE

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was.

Thanks to @LittleMissOnions For thread suggestion

Can someone please do a recap

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks for the new thread @Turmeric123 ♥

Recap:

Two new weddings - Matt and Gemma & Jonathan and Sophie
Gemma is sex obsessed and her fanny tastes like fish (get a GP appointment hun)
Matt has a wifi symbol on his face, mum dying of cancer but chose to get fake married instead of spend time with her
Jonathan loves Haribos and Morrisons
Sophie "rarrrrr where's my baccy" type

Monday's show: Intimacy week

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks for the new thread @Turmeric123 ♥

Recap:

Two new weddings - Matt and Gemma & Jonathan and Sophie
Gemma is sex obsessed and her fanny tastes like fish (get a GP appointment hun)
Matt has a wifi symbol on his face, mum dying of cancer but chose to get fake married instead of spend time with her
Jonathan loves Haribos and Morrisons
Sophie "rarrrrr where's my baccy" type

Monday's show: Intimacy week
Great recap for a week that was kinda boring 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
not sure if this counts as a spoiler as she's left the show and posting on her IG about him but I find it hilarious how Jess' new boyfriend is called TJ 😂 I wonder if she ever called him pjay. Also he's definitely not fit, saying it over and over doesn't make it true Jess [\SPOILER]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I kinda have a new found liking for Jess. She was honest and stomped off the show! Her IG reel is rather telling she has a new bloke via Tinder and looks happy.

Meanwhile allegedly PJay had a missus (Marilyse from the previous series) the whole time. If that’s true he is a massive knob!

• Wow
Reactions: 13

@Toast365 Re MAFS US it’s inbetween the old UK version and the Aus version. There’s less couples so you see more from each. It’s less “produced” they live where they want keep going to work and are legally married. I’m just finishing S8 they may have changed the format but I know they still get legally married.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I kinda have a new found liking for Jess. She was honest and stomped off the show! Her IG reel is rather telling she has a new bloke via Tinder and looks happy.

Meanwhile allegedly PJay had a missus (Marilyse from the previous series) the whole time. If that’s true he is a massive knob!

They dated for two months late last year.

Reactions: 4
I'm kinda glad there is no Friday show as I'm usually out with friends and have to try catch up before Monday @7.30
I'm back to work Monday it will be a struggle to stay up for the 9pm show 🤣
Are you not getting the day off for Monday?

Reactions: 2
Was waiting to watch tonight’s episode and gutted realised it’s not on.

I forgot the original style of the show they are legally married and live in their own homes,go to work etc. i think that would be better than the currentversion. They’re all just after the fake this time.

gemma really is sex obsessed. Nothing wrong with that and good on her being confident but come on at your wedding calm down.

Reactions: 23
They’re showing fishy fanny on Gogglebox. The Goggleboxers need to join our thread.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
They played 'Dripping on the chair' but left out 'Better get used to the taste of fish'
Well....that's delicious. 😆

I've not watched since they made it into a pure fame hungry reality show and took the Oz version. I preferred the first series where it just seemed more "real" and an actual experiment

Reactions: 8
Caught up at last 😅

Gemma is a massive rapey twit. I’m all for equality so let’s equally call out woman who think they are owed sex from men. Kasia, I’m also looking at you 👀👀👀

Sophie can say it’s bad editing and I even agree because she did look like she was having fun with him. BUT her dad is an absolute bell end 🔔🔚 Trying to be a snobby prick when they are probably no better with everything bought on credit

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.