Married At First Sight UK #4 Is Jenna vegan? She hasn't mentioned it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they literally just put Lara and Richie together as they’re the only ones of that kind of age (I think Lara is 49??) I can’t see any other reason for them to have matched them!
i think you’re right. they kept calling them “our older couple” in the matching show (which is kinda rude as they’re only late 40s/early 50s but i guess they are “old” in comparison to the rest). it absolutely is a terrible reason to match them but i guess they matched pjay and jess on harry potter and apparently only matched thomas and adrian because they’re both gay men 🤣

lara has so much character though that i think she would have really vibed with someone a little younger. also even though richie is “old” he’s young in a relationship sense given that he’s never had a serious girlfriend. it’s a bad match all around though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel sorry for Lara and Richie it’s a total mismatch. Richie will need mothering and nurturing, she wants someone to lean on. I feel the crappy experts did a super crap job here just to create some drama for the show. Lara would thrive with the right dude, and Richie would totally thrive with the right lady.

Wonky Lips does not fancy Stripper at all; he is giving it his all but there is no spark. Wonky Lips backpedaled a bit regarding her wedding day reaction to his job. Meh. Wonder which relative banged her ex on the dinner table, that’s a new card to play! The tears puddled over her wonky top lip!

Chopstick Legs Kwame doesn’t fancy Kasia at all. She is into him but he has heeeuge barriers up. I bet he has padlocked his pants.

Vegan may have just been daftly edited. I think a carnivore and a vegan can live in harmony it just takes a bit of tolerance and compromise. But probably a tactic of the producers to cause drama and viewing figures to rise. Pity as they both seem decent. Vegan’s shop is up the road from where my mum lives it’s fab!

Ooooh! Tonight’s preview show looks good (this isn’t a spoiler as we all saw the preview at the end of last night’s show). Waterworks from Whitney witch and Mess GB. Will they play their Dead Relative Cards? Proper sniggering around the dinner table about the hot tub snog, woot!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Does anyone else think the producers deliberately mismatch with an eye on couples that would have matched better cheating later on? Think they got lucky with the Aus series and want a repeat. I can see Jess turning to Kwame being the ‘entrepreneur’ who could look after her, I’m sure he has a 5yr plan that would keep mummy happy.

Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for Lara and Richie it’s a total mismatch. Richie will need mothering and nurturing, she wants someone to lean on. I feel the crappy experts did a super crap job here just to create some drama for the show. Lara would thrive with the right dude, and Richie would totally thrive with the right lady.

Wonky Lips does not fancy Stripper at all; he is giving it his all but there is no spark. Wonky Lips backpedaled a bit regarding her wedding day reaction to his job. Meh. Wonder which relative banged her ex on the dinner table, that’s a new card to play! The tears puddled over her wonky top lip!

Chopstick Legs Kwame doesn’t fancy Kasia at all. She is into him but he has heeeuge barriers up. I bet he has padlocked his pants.

Vegan may have just been daftly edited. I think a carnivore and a vegan can live in harmony it just takes a bit of tolerance and compromise. But probably a tactic of the producers to cause drama and viewing figures to rise. Pity as they both seem decent. Vegan’s shop is up the road from where my mum lives it’s fab!

Ooooh! Tonight’s preview show looks good (this isn’t a spoiler as we all saw the preview at the end of last night’s show). Waterworks from Whitney witch and Mess GB. Will they play their Dead Relative Cards? Proper sniggering around the dinner table about the hot tub snog, woot!
It was her ex step Mum aka Dad’s ex wife who she caught her ex bf shagging on the dining table 😱

• Wow
  • Sad
this is where i’m at too! as much as i’ve laughed at the comments here about richie (still not over roy cropper!) he seems sweet enough and absolutely would have thrived if they’d matched him with a gentler and more nurturing woman - maybe one with a similar level of inexperience to him so they could have met on the same level. he is going to annoy the heck out of lara, and that’s neither of their faults.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Got a girl crush on zoe she is so adorable jenna is an idiot if she gonna push her away just because of her diet, think that wig she wears looks awful on her don't think the colour compliments her skin tone.

Feel a bit sorry for Ritchie he is so out of his depth with lara he definately should of been paited with someone who has less experience.

Quite like kaisha love her confidence she's a beautiful lady but wish she would put her saggy baps away.

Kasia is deffo a confident and gorgeous lady, let’s hope she doesn’t push Locked Pants Kwame too much. Same with Richie Cropper pushing Lara. If it’s not on the cards it’s not on the cards, it can’t be forced.

Reactions: 12
Interesting Jenna’s story about how the vegan thing actually went down… also, is she not at the dinner party? I wonder why?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Can you imagine if Jenna got with Duka after hearing he was trying vegan food. Or Whitney for actually being a vegan and fellow "bad ass witch" walking themselves down the aisle.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Literally there right in the bloody headlines like ffs 😡😡
Crispycrunch i wanted to reply to one of your posts in the last thread but its locked - you mentioned Richie possibly having a star wars duvet cover - took me back to a memory of myself going to 'visit' a 'friend' who was 26 ( i was 40) for a night of passion only for him to take me into his room and he was watching the pixar cars film in bed lol. single life is great in your 40s :)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

I would care more about how thin skinned she is if......

1) She hadn't done her rant hidden away in her story instead of as a post for people to respond to out in public.

2) She wasn't talking up sugar free Red Bull in her insta story. The point of Red Bull is for the sugar to boost your energy as it's an energy drink.

Speaking of her Instagram story flipping heck she should spend less time on social media as it's rammed.

Reactions: 1
I’m waaay behind only just in episode 2

how did the experts think april and George were a good match? He’s got 4 kids that are big part of his life. She doesn’t know if she wants kids at all. That’s a huge difference.

Reactions: 6
Ermm don't know what I am reading from you guys but Zoe is not attractive lol. 🤣 Nor is Jenna...

Kasia is horny. Kwame does not find her attractive in the slightest.

Richie scares me. Feel sorry for Lara.

Jess looks pretty rough and each scene she seems to look worse? Those lips are atrocious! 😱

Can't wait for tonight's dinner party!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Ermm don't know what I am reading from you guys but Zoe is not attractive lol. 🤣 Nor is Jenna...

Kasia is horny. Kwame does not find her attractive in the slightest.

Richie scares me. Feel sorry for Lara.

Jess looks pretty rough and each scene she seems to look worse? Those lips are atrocious! 😱

Can't wait for tonight's dinner party!
Yeah Zoe isn't attractive. No idea where people are looking.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I think we mostly agree Zoe is the hottest guy of this series.
She actually looks like an ex-boyfriend of mine (he was taller with a better haircut though) so I find her quite attractive, plus her personality seems lovely, nice all-rounder in my opinion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.