Married At First Sight UK #4 Is Jenna vegan? She hasn't mentioned it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who thinks Duka is fit?
I think he’s got a very handsome face and good body, but not my type…I think he would annoy me and the leather jacket he’s wearing tonight has made my clit shrivel up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Omg Thomas is so so stressful to be around. He honestly reminds me of a 14 year old girl

Reactions: 21
It's awful! Looks like a toddler's hair.
Actually how I wore my hair when I thought I was Dora the explorer wandering through the bushes as a young one🤣🤣 used to come back and my mam thought I was in dragged through the wilderness, used to tell her I was pretending I was in the rugrats movie🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jess’ lips are vile they go sideways when she talks. Always pay more than £50 for lip filler ladies.
I'm starting a protest group JUST for those lips. I've seen some badly fillered lips, but they take the biscuit. All of them (the biscuits)

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.