Married At First Sight UK #4 Is Jenna vegan? She hasn't mentioned it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we agree that Richie has definitely never given a woman an orgasm. The way he is with just hugging lara makes me genuinely wonder if he is a virgin 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
Lara is waitress from first dates and that posh Sam from MIC. That Kim from how clean is your house has disappeared. She does my head in
Kim was booted out last night - I recognised her bit wasn't sure if she was Kim or Aggie 🤣🤣🤣
Haven't spotted Lara and never really watched MIC

No, it seems the usual mix of YouTubers, TikTokers or scripted reality shows. I haven’t a clue! 😂
Glad I'm not alone 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
When's kasia's grandad gonna rock up again?? We could all learn a thing or two from him or at least where to get the best deals on red Adidas tracksuits 🔥

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Kim was booted out last night - I recognised her bit wasn't sure if she was Kim or Aggie 🤣🤣🤣
Haven't spotted Lara and never really watched MIC

Glad I'm not alone 🤣🤣
Ah I didn't watch it all last night. I've never watched MIC either their accents get on my tits.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone agree that the bells that signify the ad breaks are "the clanging bells of doom?"*

Copyright Ure and Geldolf.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Finally caught up, watching on catch up. I have cried laughing my way through the previous thread, I was reading while watching.

John Wishop - 🤣. Poor Lara!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just read a random article about Shaun Williamson and realised we haven't seen
@BarryHeavens this series
Also this cracked me up:
"Fans can have a private Barrioke session with the ex-soap star (only £3000) "

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Like a true Brit putting out my towel on my sunbed at 7am - I’m marking my place ahead of tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Again, the experts have matched wrongly with Richie and Lara. Why would they pair a very experienced woman with a man who hasn't had a girlfriend before? It's almost like dating a teenager with him. Not just because he hasn't had a girlfriend, but he's not at least willing to take the lead a bit.

Richie kept saying Lara will be his support and teach him about Love. I would hate to raise a grown man. I'm sure Lara wants a more experienced man who can guide her also.

Also, the lesbian couple (forgot their names) are hilarious! My fave line of the night:
"Eat this tofu and shut your face". 🤣

Would make more sense to pair 2 vegans together, because being vegan is almost like a religion and way of life to some.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is Duka vegan? Or Whitney? I’m sure there was a conversation between those two 🤔

Reactions: 1
Again, the experts have matched wrongly with Richie and Lara. Why would they pair a very experienced woman with a man who hasn't had a girlfriend before? It's almost like dating a teenager with him. Not just because he hasn't had a girlfriend, but he's not at least willing to take the lead a bit.

Richie kept saying Lara will be his support and teach him about Love. I would hate to raise a grown man. I'm sure Lara wants a more experienced man who can guide her also.
exactly this! lara is experienced, married twice, two grown children - why would they put her with a man-child who still lives at home and hasn’t had a serious girlfriend?! she’s also full of spark and life, and he’s got nothing about him at all.

based on the options available i probably would have matched her with george (though even then that may not have been great). she needs a guy with his life together.

Reactions: 16
Is Duka vegan? Or Whitney? I’m sure there was a conversation between those two 🤔
Whitney is. Then got cross that he said he'd try it because that was "fake". You cannae please a vegan.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Ritchie reminds me (look wise) of him who played Johnny conner in Corrie.
9B82E2F1-1CFA-4F73-893A-29349065F600.jpeg

Yes, I see what you mean.
I can't take my eyes 👀 off his hair every time he appears. Needs ✂!

And I agree, they are not a match. I felt sorry for her when he had his arms locked around her, she looked trapped. He thinks it's all wonderful. <Shudder>

Reactions: 13
exactly this! lara is experienced, married twice, two grown children - why would they put her with a man-child who still lives at home and hasn’t had a serious girlfriend?! she’s also full of spark and life, and he’s got nothing about him at all.

based on the options available i probably would have matched her with george (though even then that may not have been great). she needs a guy with his life together.
I think they literally just put Lara and Richie together as they’re the only ones of that kind of age (I think Lara is 49??) I can’t see any other reason for them to have matched them!

Reactions: 11
@Dogtanian do you know these people on the cookery programme I recognise Shaun and Kerry I haven't a clue who the others are
Shaun is class, when that twit from MIC was fawning over him and saying how he wanted to go for a beer with him on ep1 he said he would need 25g of Charlie in him before that happened cos he couldn’t cope with all the chat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.