Married At First Sight UK #4 Is Jenna vegan? She hasn't mentioned it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NO SPOILERS PLEASE

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was 🙏🏻

Tonight's ep recap:

John Wishop (Richie) gives everyone full body cringe
Kasia needs cock ASAP
Kwame's underpants are still padlocked
Sharks won't even go for Jess
Jenna is vegan, did you know?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Well here's my recap....

I Hate jess, Kwane & Whitney probably some others but cant remember them.
Ritchie gives me the creeps
I would happily marry Duka or Gorgeous George. :love:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
NO SPOILERS PLEASE

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was 🙏🏻

Tonight's ep recap:

John Wishop (Richie) gives everyone full body cringe
Kasia needs cock ASAP
Kwame's underpants are still padlocked
Sharks won't even go for Jess
Jenna is vegan, did you know?
Thank you @aimzalicious 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I felt so bad for Lara. She wants a partner, not another teenage boy. Is this because Roy Cropper’s never had a long term relationship before? Or just ineptitude? Six of one?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Richie Cropper looks like the sort of guy who drinks dark fruits cider then jerks it over a copy of Guitar World.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Zoe is bleeping hot and I say that as a straight woman. She’s super cool, I’d turn for her.

She has the patient of a saint with Jenna and her vegan expectations.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Richie's is a freak and I would be checking his house for the mummified body of his mother Mrs Bates.

I'm glad I'm not the only straight women liking Zoe. I was starting to question my sexuality for a minute. Although I do also like Eve on EastEnders, so maybe.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.