Married at First Sight UK #3 I’m in love with a stripper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched for the first time ever last night so complete newbie here.

I thought her reaction, not to mention when the mother got involved was way over the top.
The mother was so hostile, honestly you would think Peee Jaaaaay 😁 had confessed to murder or something.

I probably wouldn't want my husband working as a stripper but she came across as a proper pain.
And all the talk about 'looking after her' jeepers! 🙄

Reactions: 18
Drives a range rover, cool, so you have a huge outgoing for the monthly PCP.

Really winds me up when people say they drive a range rover as if they walked in and plonked 70k on the desk and walked out with the keys 🙄
Yeah it’s not really a flex when literally anyone can get credit on one these days with dodgy no credit check finance companies 🤷🏻‍♀️

Came here to say the same about the range rover thing. Hun, a range rover is not a sign of success. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I get that the editting made it all seem worse than it was but the contestants need to chill a little and stop being so defensive so soon. It's literally only the beginning and what did they expect having signed up to dramatic reality TV.

Came here to say the same about the range rover thing. Hun, a range rover is not a sign of success. 🤦🏻‍♀️
I get that the editting made it all seem worse than it was but the contestants need to chill a little and stop being so defensive so soon. It's literally only the beginning and what did they expect having signed up to dramatic reality TV.
Exactly. A tv show that is also known for its selective editing too. Whitney is obviously awful but I think they are trying to emphasise that and make her the series villain with the editing and showing literally all the bad stuff she says and does. The producers know what they are doing and they know what the public will respond to.

also, I’m not sure what the viewing figures are like for this season but Jess has only gained another 1000 or so since it started and Whitney only about 600! I guess it is just the beginning though.

Reactions: 10
So just googling Rock Star Richie. He was on Take Me Out years ago
Oh my god. I knew I recognised him!!!

I’m going to try and stay up next week to watch it 😂😂😂 I catch up the next night!

Reactions: 6
I’ve watched all the UK ones and hate to admit the “proper” first few series were SO dull. I know it’s all fake drama with OTT characters but I’m here for it. Makes me switch on each night!
I liked the original first few seasons too, watched them back recently and wow what a difference, much more genuine but so dull.
The new seasons are very cringe but so good, I can't always watch it live with you all but love this thread.

Reactions: 14
Exactly. A tv show that is also known for its selective editing too. Whitney is obviously awful but I think they are trying to emphasise that and make her the series villain with the editing and showing literally all the bad stuff she says and does. The producers know what they are doing and they know what the public will respond to.

also, I’m not sure what the viewing figures are like for this season but Jess has only gained another 1000 or so since it started and Whitney only about 600! I guess it is just the beginning though.
Whitney is sooooo awful. I know Nikita was awful last year but I didn't feel like she was a bad person inside whereas I really think Whitney is 🙈. That's just my opinion so far.

I guess the good thing about being on Love Island in comparison is that the contestants can't see any messages or the backlash so can't respond.

I have looked at Jess' Instagram and my gosh her partying pics/videos are quite hideous 😂 she's defo out there for the attention.

Reactions: 17
If I was young (and doing it all again) and wanted to get married and have kids. One of my criteria would be can he take care of me financially and emotionally. I wouldn’t want to be with someone who cannot provide for the family long term. I would want to be a SAHM and not have to wrap up maternity leave quickly cos i HAVE to go back to work. She is right to consider HER desires and requirements cos you can’t be having kids with just anybody 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 17
New to MAFS first time watching it for me and enjoying this thread “Thomas’ Mum Ronnie Corbett in wig” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t unsee it!

Is no one going to mention Jess walking in on her ex boyfriend shagging her ex step Mum aka Jess’ Dad ex wife? 🫣

I was shocked at how judgemental she was given that she said she would shag someone on the first night (no judgement from me).

I thought I was being mean thinking that George is unhinged, but I’m glad it’s not just me 😂 April needs to realise she’s the common denominator with all these failed relationships.

Where do I start with Whitney she’s got underlying issues that I think will come out later on in the show.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Eugh god, if somebody sang to me like that I’d be the runaway bride.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
why has everyone got things theyre worried about revealing in this series?

I think she's been married before....to a man

Reactions: 8
Yikes just checked out Wonky Lips’ Insta…old reels show her on a stripper pole with flaps out, also performing as a fire-dancer.

PJ’s bio on Dreamboys says he has been a Dreamboy for 4 years but has been stripping for 9 years. His son is 4 years old so he didn’t start the stripping when he became a dad.

Wonky Lips’ mum is well shady.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.