Married at First Sight UK #3 I’m in love with a stripper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So just googling Rock Star Richie. He was on Take Me Out years ago

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Any idea what the 'secret' could be from one of the girls in the lesbian couple? Can't remember what has been mentioned already
Is it me who thought her secret is that she wears a wig? Maybe just me…

Reactions: 11
I just realised Jess is the “I’d have sex on the wedding night” girl! Now she’s acting all coy with the divider in bed.

I don’t blame her reaction to him being a stripper, it’s not what I’d consider a secure profession, what’s the pension plan, he can only do for so long, all the weekends alone, the thirsty women. I couldn’t imagine dating (let alone marry) someone who did that unless they had a side hustle and really using that money to build something more secure 🤷🏾‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I don´t like Jess, but personally I would not want to marry a stripper either.. He had a young kid as well if I remember correctly.

I think he should have quit before getting married, but the money is probably too tempting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
He seems a really nice guy. Nicer than she is coming across but imagine all that information on your stranger wedding day? A 5 year old, a stripper and lives with mum. Any Bride is entitled to feel her bubble has burst, especially one that has been open about being cheated on and has issues with trust.

Personally she's another one that lacks maturity and is better suited to love island. MAFS, especially UK version has really dumbed down last few series. With candidates better suited to tit UK reality shows. There's a whole lot at attention seeking drama queens in this series and don't get me started about the emotional trauma and back story most seem to have.... Death being a theme. A few have already demonstrated the selection process is completely flawed.

Reactions: 24
Personally she's another one that lacks maturity and is better suited to love island. MAFS, especially UK version has really dumbed down last few series. With candidates better suited to tit UK reality shows. There's a whole lot at attention seeking drama queens in this series and don't get me started about the emotional trauma and back story most seem to have.... Death being a theme. A few have already demonstrated the selection process is completely flawed.
This is the way it's gone though. It used to be an experiment and have reasonably grounded people on it, but they decided that they wanted to chase ratings and followed the Australian model full of fake draaaama and fame hungry wannabes.

"Give the people what they want" - Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius. (Just before he launched series VII of "Romanus Villa Eroticus". (It was ultimately won by Shazza from Caledonia Ulterior who earned herself a contract with Prettius Inferius Thingius)).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
To be fair to Jess she specifically told the experts that she didn’t want a stripper or someone in a night life job and then she finds out she’s married to a stripper so that must be pretty tit. She keeps saying it on her insta stories.
Seems to me they were only matched because of bloody Harry Potter and nothing else.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
This is the way it's gone though. It used to be an experiment and have reasonably grounded people on it, but they decided that they wanted to chase ratings and followed the Australian model full of fake draaaama and fame hungry wannabes.

"Give the people what they want" - Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius. (Just before he launched series VII of "Romanus Villa Eroticus". (It was ultimately won by Shazza from Caledonia Ulterior who earned herself a contract with Prettius Inferius Thingius)).
I’ve watched all the UK ones and hate to admit the “proper” first few series were SO dull. I know it’s all fake drama with OTT characters but I’m here for it. Makes me switch on each night!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Mentioning the range rover is a bit cringe tho 😬
Drives a range rover, cool, so you have a huge outgoing for the monthly PCP.

Really winds me up when people say they drive a range rover as if they walked in and plonked 70k on the desk and walked out with the keys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.