Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pipxx

I’ve got mutuals with Jess due to the line of work and she’s got a nerve kicking off about him being a stripper her TikTok/ insta was boarder line prostitution before it was confirmed she was on the show Flaps out everywhere, not to mention she’s known for sniffing her way through uni

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66

lokp0009

VIP Member
I’m the same age as Jess but I worry for any younger girls watching this thinking they need to be looked after by a man. Boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 46

al255

VIP Member
Kicked off at PJay yet she’s half naked on her insta for the world to see. Maybe she’s just fume.

I messaged PJay saying

“I have NO idea why she kicked off at you being a male performer when her Instagram is full of her half naked for the world to see🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
And he replied saying “I bloody love you I do🤣❤
I said “I reckon it’s cos you make a living from it and she doesn’t 😂🫣 jealousy! I don’t see anything wrong with your job, it’s just that - a job! It’s not like you work in a brothel. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the series.”

He is telling me her mum didn’t like him at all. She deserves to be single🙃 slapper

#teampjay

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh Jena. Why didn't you just stipulate vegans only. Poor Zoe being made to feel guilty for wanting to eat food off the menu. Its not like she wanted them to go out and catch her a kitten to roast.

I actually really like Zoe, Jenna not so much. I'm not even gay but I think I'd quite like to date Zoe. She seems cool and laid back and nice.

Reactions: 42

HoGi

VIP Member
Mentioning the range rover is a bit cringe tho 😬
Drives a range rover, cool, so you have a huge outgoing for the monthly PCP.

Really winds me up when people say they drive a range rover as if they walked in and plonked 70k on the desk and walked out with the keys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 41

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
I hate finding out how many f them have been on reality shows before. It does just make them look a bit fame hungry and desperate.

Reactions: 39

Its_Me

VIP Member
omg she totally reminds me of Tulisa of NDubz ! Looks and sounds very similar !!
Tulisa is way classier. That’s saying something.

Guys can we stop mentioning spoilers please or put them behind a spoiler tag if you must. Not all of us want to know if the couples are still together or not 🙏🤍

Reactions: 38