Married at First Sight UK #3 I’m in love with a stripper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally relate to how lara is feeling, it's exhausting when you're everything for everyone and nobody is there for you
I feel really sorry for her, she needs a man not someone who’s always had his mummy looking after him and looking for someone to take her place. She’s gorgeous as well, she looked lovely on that date.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Pjay needs to go to specsavers. Those Spock ears and lips that can no longer touch each other. He’s way out of her league actually.

My God someone needs to help Lara…get her away from that man child.
pjay is ridiculously out of jess’ league imo. she’ll just never see it!

i feel so sorry for lara. what were they thinking putting her with richie? she needed a grown man with his own life and kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread ready for dinner party shenanigans:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Right, I’m off to watch Celeb Cooking School, wonder how the hell Shaun Ryder is still alive and go to bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.