Married at First Sight UK #3 I’m in love with a stripper

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love following with you guys, my partner knows he has to disappear until Mafs is over 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Any idea what the 'secret' could be from one of the girls in the lesbian couple? Can't remember what has been mentioned already

Reactions: 14
Any idea what the 'secret' could be from one of the girls in the lesbian couple? Can't remember what has been mentioned already
Came here to ask this. Also couldn’t quite make out what they said at the end ?

Reactions: 5
I’m the same age as Jess but I worry for any younger girls watching this thinking they need to be looked after by a man. Boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I’ve got mutuals with Jess due to the line of work and she’s got a nerve kicking off about him being a stripper her TikTok/ insta was boarder line prostitution before it was confirmed she was on the show Flaps out everywhere, not to mention she’s known for sniffing her way through uni

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
I’m watching One Night Stand, this looks like a cracking show filled with fame hungry social inadequates.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve got mutuals with Jess due to the line of work and she’s got a nerve kicking off about him being a stripper her TikTok/ insta was boarder line prostitution before it was confirmed she was on the show Flaps out everywhere, not to mention she’s known for sniffing her way through uni
Oh ayeeee

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.