Married At First Sight UK #14 Shitney's cuyute, Thomas stole Kasia's boots, but will no one think of the heartbeats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i don't know how many of you have watched the mighty boosh, but Kwame and his park bench gives me total crack fox vibes! i appreciate not all of you will get the reference, but he was one a wealthy fox known as Jermone, who was lured by the bright lights of London and - despite warnings from his "boys" - he moved there to to have fun, but party lifestyle took its toll and he ended up on the streets of Hackney, living in rubbish heaps amongst piles of bin bags and begging for cheese. 🤷🏻‍♂️

View attachment 1630346
Hahahha can I go in your house? you’ve been in my house!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thomas's mum is so over bearing telling him to finish his relationship with Adrian.
I don't understand why they want their parents approval before they decide if they like their spouses or not.
At the end of the day it's you who spends your life with them not your parents.
When I first met my husband he and my mum didn't really hit it off but it didn't ever cross my mind to stop seeing him. All it needed was some time for them to properly get to know each other now they are like best mates.
I wasn’t sure that it was just me who found that odd as I’m not close to my family. I have never sought approval from friends and family. I quite frankly don’t give a tit if they like my partner. They don’t have to date them, they won’t be living with them. I am and I’m big enough and stupid enough to make my own choices.
I do find it very odd how people have this need for eveyone and their dog to chime in on making a choice. God it must take them forever to order a take away if they need so much approval to make a choice

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That quiz is as dodgy as hell. I just did it and got got JoHnathan as well. There’s no way he’s that popular. They should have called it “When you order a Desmond and end up with Shepherds Pie man”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That quiz is as dodgy as hell. I just did it and got got JoHnathan as well. There’s no way he’s that popular. They should have called it “When you order a Desmond and end up with Shepherds Pie man”
I'd put sex is very important. So don't know how I got Adrian!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Thomas's mum is so over bearing telling him to finish his relationship with Adrian.
I don't understand why they want their parents approval before they decide if they like their spouses or not.
At the end of the day it's you who spends your life with them not your parents.
When I first met my husband he and my mum didn't really hit it off but it didn't ever cross my mind to stop seeing him. All it needed was some time for them to properly get to know each other now they are like best mates.
His mum clearly doesn't see her son for the argumentative, know it all,loud mouth that he is.He thinks being loud ,rude and arguing makes him 'real'.His parents obsession with his sex life does explain a lot,he describes himself as very sexual,maybe that's why he hasn't had a lasting relationship, the way he behaves not many people would hang round after getting easy sex.

Reactions: 14
I got Johnathon, god knows why. Luckily for me I'd be too fat for him. And if I was offered him as a prize I would never ever lose a single pound.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thomas's mam said something along the lines of he's safe to rant and moan and go off on one at home and we just listen.

Well sometimes you need to challenge these rants, help him to see both sides and chill out!

Reactions: 12
Thomas's mam said something along the lines of he's safe to rant and moan and go off on one at home and we just listen.

Well sometimes you need to challenge these rants, help him to see both sides and chill out!
His Mother’s the biggest enabler, ever. Mine would twit me to next week if I behaved the way he does.

Reactions: 27
I got Johnathan which serves me right for saying I love travel. The only winning thing about the man is his name in scrabble (the 2nd H gets you an additional 4 points)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi! New to this thread but I have been reading! Obsessed with MAFS although this hasn’t been my fave series. Observations/Comments -
Why on earth can’t and Whitney speak properly? What’s with the drawn out bullshit they keep trying to do? I don’t get it.
What’s with April’s fake Mutley laugh every time she speaks?
Kwame is the shadiest character I’ve ever seen on the series. I’d bet my months wages his house is an absolute hole and he doesn’t want to be seen to not have a massive flashy pad.
Like Zoe, Adrian and Thomas (sorry!!!) Kasia and Chanita are also ok.
George makes my vagina heal over.
Matt would beat a puppy to death.
Don’t think any of them will last.

Hi! New to this thread but I have been reading! Obsessed with MAFS although this hasn’t been my fave series. Observations/Comments -
Why on earth can’t and Whitney speak properly? What’s with the drawn out bullshit they keep trying to do? I don’t get it.
What’s with April’s fake Mutley laugh every time she speaks?
Kwame is the shadiest character I’ve ever seen on the series. I’d bet my months wages his house is an absolute hole and he doesn’t want to be seen to not have a massive flashy pad.
Like Zoe, Adrian and Thomas (sorry!!!) Kasia and Chanita are also ok.
George makes my vagina heal over.
Matt would beat a puppy to death.
Don’t think any of them will last.
*April and Whitney speak properly*

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

And herein lies the root of the problem. Seems like Thomas has never been told no, never been told to be quiet or shut up. It's probably always been The Thomas Show in that household and they all laughed in front of him at how cute and funny he was when ranting and throwing tantrums. Part of parenting is disciplining your child and teaching them how not to be a pain in the arse so they grow into a balanced individual. I thought he was funny at the start - now he just gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.