Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

J2607

VIP Member
Sophie’s Dad strikes me as the type of person to say exactly the kind of stuff Johnathan does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Does anyone else think we should sue E4 for wasting our time with that episode?
I’m 55, I don’t have time to fuck about.

• Haha
Reactions: 73

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Sophie’s mum reminds me of those MPs wives that you see standing by their husband as they appear at a news conference after some unfortunate incident, holding tightly on to their other half’s arms while looking dead behind the eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 72

ScarlettOHaha

I hope that some really good man sees Kesia on tv, and she finds someone worthy of her. She is far too good for Kwarme. He is unable to see the gravity of what she is saying. She had a baby at 15 and has now got her own business. She’s awesome!

• Heart
Reactions: 63

J2607

VIP Member
Oh FFS Sophie's Dad is the type to think if you give up Netflix you can afford a house. His precious little girl only has money to do so because he's given it to her. Stupid prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 62

Shinythings

VIP Member
A big problem here is that Tom's tantrums have been pandered to his whole life and encouraged through his Mum's own tantrums (from what Tom is saying) so she's already spoiling for disharmony.

Don't come for our Captain Curtains, Mama Tom!

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Christmas presents sorted for every member of this thread!
Actually hunni you’ll find this is the present at the top of everyone’s list, a personalised message from Richie 😌😌
26E154C3-81D7-4059-93F8-52AABE059849.jpeg

for real though, who is willing to put a couple of quid in to get a shoutout to tattle from him? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60

Rainbow Blossom

It does make you wonder how much of Sophie’s career is all off her own merit and how much nepotism has gone on. Her comment ‘oh well I don’t want to do anything once I have kids…’ surely if you genuinely loved your career and worked as hard as she claims to build that up, you wouldn’t want to just give that up? Reading between the lines a lot of her career is likely a vanity project and opportunities were afforded to her through connections. I actually like Sophie, and I think she is fairly kind hearted and emotionally intelligent, but my eyebrow goes up whenever I hear people from her background talk about being a ‘high flier, independent, successful’. Maybe I am just a cynical working class person seething with jealousy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
I’m failing to see the problem with Jordan not wanting to live with someone before loving them??
To me that’s totally fair enough. Why would you wanna move in with someone if you only liked them a bit
Jeeeeez

• Heart
Reactions: 56