Married At First Sight UK #14 Shitney's cuyute, Thomas stole Kasia's boots, but will no one think of the heartbeats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Predictions for tonight then???
I think Tom and Adrian will leave and Kasia and Kwame.

Reactions: 8
Kwame and Kasia to leave, the others to stay. They all want the limelight too much to not go the full distance, or are actually happy (Jordan, Chanita, Zoe & Jenna)

Reactions: 11
I thik the ixperts used that quiz to match the couples this year and called it science 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Evening folks ❤ I got bloody Johnathan too! I think he's bribed the quiz masters meself. He's not having my Rhinoceros legs, he can feck off (even though it might be worth it if he promised me a lifetimes supply of Henderson's Relish) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thanks! Sorry I'm catching up on yesterday's episode but it's so boring that I've just been staring at my phone but my ears pricked up when she said she lived in a leafy part of London. Maybe she lives in one of those new flats in Elephant and Castle, can't see her in Peckham!

Does anyone know where Kasia lives? I'm just nosy
Kasia lives In Frien Barnet, princess park manor, which is actually quite an expensive place to live. Home of lots of footballers, actors, I know girls aloud all used to live in there too. It’s a converted Mental health hospital, with 24/7 security guards and gated entrance.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Kasia lives In Frien Barnet, princess park manor, which is actually quite an expensive place to live. Home of lots of footballers, actors, I know girls aloud all used to live in there too. It’s a converted Mental health hospital, with 24/7 security guards and gated entrance.
Judging by her dress sense I assumed she was a hard up single mum clothing her kids before herself 🤣 Fgs Kasia invest in some clothes that actually fit!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
she must earn a fair whack then?

Reactions: 3
I had a one night stand with someone who lived there. Very fancy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I got Johnathan which serves me right for saying I love travel. The only winning thing about the man is his name in scrabble (the 2nd H gets you an additional 4 points)
I said I love to travel too but I didn't get him. I guess u must have a lot more in common 🤭🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Late but catching up… LOLing at Whitney’s so-called close friend, who she’s never introduced a guy to, saying “I’ve never seen Whitney like this- with a smile on her face” 😂 me neither mate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
killing me that the whole would you End up with, asks about the house and has a bench😂😂 Mugged off Kwame so badly there

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Bin him off, babe. He scoffed as you described your struggle as a teenage mum, shrouds his home life in secrecy and hasn't boosted your body confidence. The man's not worthy.
new1.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Judging by her dress sense I assumed she was a hard up single mum clothing her kids before herself 🤣 Fgs Kasia invest in some clothes that actually fit!
See you say that but I’ve spotted quite a few black owned boutiques she’s been wearing where the dresses are like £250 a pop. Fair play to her!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.