Married At First Sight UK #14 Shitney's cuyute, Thomas stole Kasia's boots, but will no one think of the heartbeats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thomas' behaviour should have been picked up by the ixperts, but as ever, it won't be. Adrian would be well rid of him, especially considering how lovely his in-laws are.
I donā€™t understand why the experts never challenge him on his behaviours. Whenever Thomas and Adrian walk into the dinner parties, they all start gushing over them both and completely ignore the flaws of Thomasā€™s character. I think they know heā€™s probably a loose cannon so donā€™t feel comfortable to state what they actually think of the relationship.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Shitney and SPH declarations of love was the last straw and forced me switch over to the Roku channel to watch ā€œSweet as Maple Syrupā€ā€¦ Rachelle is trying to heal her familyā€™s maple tree orchard in time for the annual maple syrup festival when a handsome arborist rolls into town šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffs I got Kwame!
Kwame would not last a dinner with me, that quiz is as clapped as those so called experts. Iā€™d tell K to duck off before we finished the starter.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got Johnathan too.

Absolutely killed me that the ideal house question had a park bench šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ahahaha I thought that. He often canā€™t open his catā€™s arse gob wide enough to see them but he did tonight and they were like a row of derelict housesā€¦
You just KNOW that SPH'll be off to Turkey for a set of comedy plastic teef before the year is out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh bloody hell this just came up on my fyp šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I got Jordan! Iā€™m ok with that ā˜ŗ Weā€™re both northern, Iā€™ve got family in Darlo so we can bond over that, talk fast to each other aaaand eat a parmo together!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.