Married At First Sight UK #14 Shitney's cuyute, Thomas stole Kasia's boots, but will no one think of the heartbeats?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title by @itscoldoutside

Thread recap:
Shitney and shepherd's pie are in the experiment as a dating couple, rather than a married couple

Home stays happened. Most memorable thing is kwame wouldn't let kasia in his home. Bizarre.

Anonymous letter dinner party. Most drama was haribo/waitrose letter, she's standing up for her man against suggestions he doesn't let her talk

Chanita and Jordan had a wobble as he doesn't want to move in together until they're in love.

[ISPOILER] George has been arrested and released on bail for controlling/coercive behaviour [/ISPOILER]

Gemma is still thirsting on her insta

Previous thread link

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I love curtains but I have to say- he didn’t really stand up to his friend (the hairdresser), either at the wedding, which I put down to - why would he it’s all new right?
Then he appeared to me more interested in appeasing her at the meet up - not reserved but reluctant and avoidant.
Finally at last nights dinner party he was eyerolling to George behind his husbands back- which was the third time I felt he was quite disloyal.
Just musing if it’s a sign of a deeper need for outside approval than is healthy?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
There is something about Chanita I don’t like very much but I can’t put my finger on it

Reactions: 34
I love curtains but I have to say- he didn’t really stand up to his friend (the hairdresser), either at the wedding, which I put down to - why would he it’s all new right?
Then he appeared to me more interested in appeasing her at the meet up - not reserved but reluctant and avoidant.
Finally at last nights dinner party he was eyerolling to George behind his husbands back- which was the third time I felt he was quite disloyal.
Just musing if it’s a sign of a deeper need for outside approval than is healthy?
He’s obviously a bit of a push over which is why they paired him with that melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's her laugh combined with the fact she thinks she's superior to the rest. Also I've noticed she's a bit two faced.
Yeah especially when she’s had a drink. I think it’s faces she pulls and the ‘wow’s’ and the noise she’s makes when she hears something someone says.

i can’t stand Whitney and what’s his face but I feel like the question she asked them was pointless and prying, she definitely could have asked something more interesting. Like obvs they’ve slept together, it just felt like quite a juvenile question.

Reactions: 11
Winning title by @itscoldoutside

Thread recap:
Shitney and shepherd's pie are in the experiment as a dating couple, rather than a married couple

Home stays happened. Most memorable thing is kwame wouldn't let kasia in his home. Bizarre.

Anonymous letter dinner party. Most drama was haribo/waitrose letter, she's standing up for her man against suggestions he doesn't let her talk

Chanita and Jordan had a wobble as he doesn't want to move in together until they're in love.

[ISPOILER] George has been arrested and released on bail for controlling/coercive behaviour [/ISPOILER]

Gemma is still thirsting on her insta

Previous thread link
Thanks for the new thread lovely

Reactions: 2
I went to see if SPH followed Jordan and of course he follows that vile man Jordan Peterson. Probably followed Andrew Tate before he was deplatformed.

Screenshot_20221004-190023_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Kasia calling out Kwame's bogus credentials. The show's over, fella 🍿
Kas.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.