Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kasia reaction reminds me of the saying "A hit dog hollers"

And that letter HIT HOME

Reactions: 13
Omg could you of been intimate with SPH? Oh babe thoughts and prayers to you.
Oh my god I hope not 😬 going out in York every other weekend to see friends at uni he just looks familiar like someone that’s been at one of them first year unis shithole of a house 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really feel for Kasia, you can see she is so disappointed and let down. When she does that little shouty thing, it's clearly a defence mechanism.

She deserves better.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think April is on this show for all the wrong reasons BUT she’s clearly been through a horrible experience. What I don’t get is that from week 1 lots of us on here knew there was something seriously off and extremely dodgy about George. But the experts, the producers and the “science” didn’t.
And apparently contestants are 'vetted' too, what a crock.

Reactions: 9
This came up on Facebook. Are these the type of horse legs that they’re talking about?!

9DABA8DD-F4EA-4D39-A331-D1107C46D115.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.