Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Matt saying him and shitney are the only real couple in there. Excuse me while I die

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Whitney/Matt will never last outside the experiment, mind you I don’t know if any of them will!

Reactions: 12
Pleaaaaaase SPH no one is threatened by you two 😭😭😭😭😭😭
He really does fancy himself doesn’t he. 🤮🤮🤮 His ugly personality shines through, so obviously he’s hiding a load of insecurities… I wouldn’t be surprised if he was bullied at school and has low self esteem

• Haha
Reactions: 30
SPH and Shitney are apparently going live straight after this episode btw :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Thomas wants to be a 'bad witch' like Kasia so bad, he's even wearing her boots 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sorry if old news but I've just seen George has been arrested last week over coercive control , bailed facing further enquiries

• Wow
Reactions: 45
I think the Strictly outfits are rubbish now compared to what they used to be 😭 I swear the budget went down for the outfits one year and never went back up
That’s very true haha! The budget is nowhere near as big and you’d think it would be these days!

Reactions: 3
Ugh. I hate to say it, but Whitney and Matt look good together 👀
Aside room that, this is very awkward!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
What's with SPH walking in with his mouth swinging open? Bloke makes my vag shrivel up 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.