Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
beyond cringe that one of the questions in Gemma's stories asking about the sexual comments made between her and Pete Wicks on the show last night, and her response claims that herself and Pete are "comedians" and people need to learn to separate the "humour" from the person. dropping crude sexual references into every other sentence and actually behaving like a sex pest hardly means you can label yourself a "comedian"! jfc. 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's nuts. I think back to my nights out years ago, there was nothing that put you off someone more than the constant 'joking' about sex & it being brought into every conversation or comment. We'd just be like 'desperate so avoid'. Them sorts of people don't really have the intelligence to have any other topics of conversation I find, it's boring and juvenile.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Considering all she talks about is 'the edit' - I don't think Gemma came across that badly on the show? Yes she was coarse and the sexual innuendo went way too far but I feel like we've all met a Gemma.

She's coming across much worse on her (relentless) IG stories. Desperate, unhinged and unable to let it go. I'm embarrassed for her.

Reactions: 20
She's nuts. I think back to my nights out years ago, there was nothing that put you off someone more than the constant 'joking' about sex & it being brought into every conversation or comment. We'd just be like 'desperate so avoid'. Them sorts of people don't really have the intelligence to have any other topics of conversation I find, it's boring and juvenile.
I completely agree. It’s boring, everyone does it, no one is arsed if your getting it every night.

Reactions: 9
Considering all she talks about is 'the edit' - I don't think Gemma came across that badly on the show? Yes she was coarse and the sexual innuendo went way too far but I feel like we've all met a Gemma.

She's coming across much worse on her (relentless) IG stories. Desperate, unhinged and unable to let it go. I'm embarrassed for her.
I totally agree. Sure "the edit" made her look like a crass sex pest but it wasn't THAT bad.

They might have edited out Matt making similar comments but it wouldn't have made her look any better.

Her 100s of stories about how corrupt the show is and its the worst thing she ever did etc makes her look far worse than "the edit" does.

Reactions: 6
I completely agree. It’s boring, everyone does it, no one is arsed if your getting it every night.
And nobody's arsed if you're not getting any, just get yourself off to Ann Summers or Love Honey FFS! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Off topic slightly but can someone remind me , all this talk of Bob got me thinking , the girl he married , can't remember her name , did she cheat or do something with another husband?

Reactions: 1
Off topic slightly but can someone remind me , all this talk of Bob got me thinking , the girl he married , can't remember her name , did she cheat or do something with another husband?
Megan didn’t she snog Jordan who was with Alexis?

Reactions: 3
Just found out I’ve passed my uni degree and MAFS is back on tonight with the return of Shitney and SPH, for a dramatic dinner party. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE 😍
Massive congratulations xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sure about comedian but she is making herself into a joke. Says she’s happy with her little life and business and kids but won’t just duck off back to it.

Has no interest in fame but is posting 100 stories a day on Instagram.
totally agree - but there is a dramatic difference between being a comedian and being an actual joke. she doesn't seem to realise that she's the latter - people are laughing at her, not with her. 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Trying to kill time. Who’s watching farmer wants a wife? Is there a thread? Is it worth it lol

Reactions: 4
She can bang on all she wants about Matt being just as vulgar etc but he clearly wasn’t as relentless as her else he wouldn’t have kept getting the hump about it

The fact he is an aggressive meathead doesn’t make her any better

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She reminds me of a female version of Jay from Inbetweeners, just 15 years older. That one person who you always try to shake off on a night out around town.

A friend of mine got a 'Jay' Cameo for his birthday. James Buckley gives you your money's worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve never gone off someone more rapidly than Gemma. I was actually concerned looking at her stories at first. But now it comes across that her whole persona on the show and then relentlessly going on about sex on IG afterwards, was all part of a plan to drum up customers for OF.

Reactions: 13
Eveniiiing…I’m back and caught up after my hols. Getting really bored with this series now but looking forward to the thread tonight! Got a cuppa and some blueberries!

Reactions: 8
‘The Farmer Wants A Wife’, why doesn’t he just choose whoever ‘milks’ him the most?
I spose that’d make for a very crap or very xrated series.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.