Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting

I’m not sure I would believe a person that starts a video with .. sorry for my greasy hair and no make up when they have a face full of make up and hair done with no greasy hair ….

But the fact that nobody can work out who outta all the guys it could be, says a lot about the men they pick for this show 😩😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Looks like Thomas is the one that thinks he's Beyoncé in this outfit... and he wants to make comments about Kaisia's flashy outfit that time?

Screenshot_20221001-120759_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20221001-120759_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Interesting
I would take this with a massive pinch of salt. It's just not believable. She put in too much stuff, clearly just doing it for attention.

Jonathan doesn't have a dad so it woulndt be him. There was a comment about minorities so it wouldn't be Kwame or Pjay. George has a big house why would he live in an office block. That just leaves Duka, which I very doubt it is. She's clearly talking tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Skip if you have zero interest in relationship theories… but I’ve been watching MAFS through the lense of attachment theory. Briefly we tend to have one of four attachment styles.
  1. Secure. Is the ideal: healthy, emotionally intelligent etc.
  2. Anxious. There are degrees but without a secure partner they can easily be triggered and appear over emotional or ‘needy’. Especially as they often partner with an …
  3. Avoidant. They may leave literally (hence all the second apartments!) and/ or shut down emotionally/ be extremely guarded. And possibly are caught up in waiting for the perfect partner who gives them lots of space and never questions them (and doesn’t exist!)
  4. Nobheads. (I may have changed this title 🤣) but avoid at all costs!!! I don’t think they should be on these shows. Relationships with them can quickly become toxic, with their partners not understanding what’s going on and behaving themselves in ways they never have before!

Generally this is all happening unconsciously and reflects the levels of attachment we had as infants. Not set in stone though. If anxious or avoidant types date a secure type and/ or have good therapy they can become secure.

My favourite secure/ secure type couple was on MAFS Australia. The ‘cricket’ guy and his partner. A good match with v few roadblocks, which they quickly worked through.

I like Chanita this year. Only going by what they’ve shown, she seems fairly secure (and didn’t get overly caught up in gossip-gate) so when challenged by her partner she didn’t ‘flounce off’ / deflect/ attack/ get defensive… she listened, apologised and gave reassurance, more than once. And since then they’ve seemed more settled.

I think Gemma did go into this as though it was a real marriage and beforehand had built it up in her mind to be her dream relationship. It started well when they met, so I think she was 1000% hooked and a bit giddy with it all and not seeing that her hubby was soon retreating from her and that he would have been overwhelmed by a months worth of love letters on what he considered to be a first date, albeit on tv.
I get why people think she’s massively overreacting, but unconsciously it could have felt like life and death for her (as infants we need our caregivers love/ validation to stay alive!) Also, on the show they have no contact with their friends and family who would normally be able to help regulate their systems when upset, plus they’re being filmed! 🤯

Not excusing rude behaviour but I think ‘Shep-ney’? have embraced the overall concept and they couldn’t help who they were attracted to.

Here ends my application to be a fifth ixpert. Or maybe we could all start a spin-off gogglebox for MAFS 🤣
I love attachment theory too and I like trying to pick who on MAFS are secure/anxious/avoidant etc. Have you renamed Dismissive Avoidants types "nobheads"? 😂 (DA's really are trash tho)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I would take this with a massive pinch of salt. It's just not believable. She put in too much stuff, clearly just doing it for attention.

Jonathan doesn't have a dad so it woulndt be him. There was a comment about minorities so it wouldn't be Kwame or Pjay. George has a big house why would he live in an office block. That just leaves Duka, which I very doubt it is. She's clearly talking tit.
My thoughts exactly.... she just likes the sound of her own voice....... and none of them fit with what she is saying.... !

Reactions: 11
My thoughts exactly.... she just likes the sound of her own voice....... and not of them fit with what she is saying.... !
Exactly would Duka really be a trump fan considering he fled a war torn country. And I can't see Matt being the sort of person to wear a daisy lanyard.

Reactions: 11

shes also deffo wearing make up so she starts off with a lie 💅🏻

Reactions: 7
K88tyj I honestly just realised how backwards Insta is like I know people aren’t the same in real life and have filters but this is some black mirror tit.
[/QUOTE]

Hold on. Likewhat in the jeeeeezasssss that it not the same person (I mean I know it is but nahhh) and she has kids with Chris Appleton???????????? My MIND IS GOING OFFFF

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno if this has been mentioned but Kwame rapping on his older insta posts

And Matt has removed his beatboxing vids from tiktok

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love attachment theory too and I like trying to pick who on MAFS are secure/anxious/avoidant etc. Have you renamed Dismissive Avoidants types "nobheads"? 😂 (DA's really are trash tho)
Agreed! I’m glad it’s not just me. 💓I’ve seen different categories listed but was thinking of the worst of the ‘disorganised’ one. If we find we’re repeating a pattern it’s worth looking inwards but with the fourth category - run for the hills first, would you agree?! 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻🏃‍♂️

Reactions: 3
Would be really disappointing if tiktok woman is talking about Duka since his whole back story is about being bullied for coming from another country. I reckon it's BS. Like all the tiktoks during love Island of girls claiming they were the girlfriend of someone on the show. Bollox.

Reactions: 10
K88tyj I honestly just realised how backwards Insta is like I know people aren’t the same in real life and have filters but this is some black mirror tit.
Hold on. Likewhat in the jeeeeezasssss that it not the same person (I mean I know it is but nahhh) and she has kids with Chris Appleton???????????? My MIND IS GOING OFFFF
[/QUOTE]
Jesus. Her insta is filtered TF.
Also while on the subject of insta… what is Gemma’s insta name?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.