Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I knew they were going to let whit and sph stay.
As an aside I preferred this show when it was on Channel 4 and had some semblance of an experiment. Now it’s all about copying international versions, super loud background misc and engineered drama for ratings.
Imma still watch it tho cos I want to see whit and prawn dick get their comeuppance.

Reactions: 24
April asked for advice and his Mum basically just repeated everything George says but from her point of view

Reactions: 13
I've never heard of the guy she seems to have kids with but how?? How she bag him? She must of been hot stuff 20 years ago 🤣🤣
Maybe he’s a rampant alcoholic and he had his beer goggles firmly on when she hoved into view

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kwarme drives me mad. I can’t bare men who think they are so bleeping brilliant that they can just say some random meaningless words and think they’ve answered a question. He thinks he’s an absolute dude when in fact he’s an actual douche. And controversially, I thought Kasia looked good tonight…..

April needs to leave asap. She doesn’t even have fun with him. I get such bad vibes from him, I can imagine he’s one of those men who parks up outside your work for hours just to check your gay best work mate is actually gay.

Also, after this business with ‘Whatt’ being allowed to stay, they should stop referring to the pairings as science and call it ‘ratings’.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I must have seen that bridge kiss at least 6 bleeping times. Are we certain he growled cos from where I was sitting he looked like he burped in her face. Scummy supernoodle head, cat’s anus gob knobhead.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I must have seen that bridge kiss at least 6 bleeping times. Are we certain he growled cos from where I was sitting he looked like he burped in her face. Scummy supernoodle head, cat’s anus gob knobhead.
I thought he made like a moan noise… whatever it was it nearly made me vomit so I really am sad for you that you’ve seen it multiple times

Reactions: 13
Bloody hell I’ve missed tonight’s ep as I took my dad to see professor Brian Cox (it was bloody brill)

Hope it’s been a juicy one xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
This new series an Aussie farmer wants a wife, bloody Mick should have signed up to this !!

Reactions: 11
Woah hold up, Katie curtains mate used to date Chris Appleton, kinda famous very fit guy? I feel like I've entered a parallel universe

Reactions: 28
Anyone notice the reallyyyy old aerial view they showed of London where the walkie talkie was still under construction?

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.