Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The mum said WOMEN HE COULDNT TRUST … NOT UNTRUSTWORTHY WOMEN.

She knows it’s all his fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I kind of feel sorry for April in this situation, it’s a bit much

Reactions: 29
George doesn't need April, he needs therapy. Toxic bloke who's not letting whatever past trauma he's had with previous relationships, go.

Reactions: 51
Wouldn’t surprise me if Katie is hiding behind a tree in a wedding dress at the final vows just in case Curtains and Thomas don’t both say yes.

Then she can step in and say ‘You should be with me!!’ And drag him to the alter before he knows what’s going on.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I watch these meet the parents and I just think I could never go on this my family would take the piss constantly 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why’s it always the abuser that is the victim? Why is April having to convince them that she won’t hurt him when in fact he has emotionally hurt 3 women?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
I hope the main drama of the dinner party isn’t Jordan and Chanita in ‘love’. They are genuinely so boring

Reactions: 17
I love the balls of E4 having the nerve to invite applications for next season. As if!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.