Married At First Sight UK #13 "This is my local park.... where I live."

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t get how Matt was creating this hair style but is it really tight curls, from a curling iron?
So it’s a perm?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fascinating
It is so interesting when people go on these shows and have fallen out with family. Adrian is another one. Wonder why they’d risk being in public eye when people have dirt or them or don’t like rbem

wonder what happened with april
The miss U.K. thing. She’s quite old (I think older than she says). Do you think she for miss U.K. as was Covid ? Too old for it and not that pretty?

Reactions: 8
Interesting family info about April

It's slightly Chloe Simsish.

Reactions: 5
So is her sister trying to say that on the first edit of the programme people were accusing April of taking drugs & it was then edited out of any re-runs / catch up ? Anyone else aware of this ?

Reactions: 7
April is a fake, her awful fake crying is some of the worst I’ve seen. I can see why they paired her up with George - v damaged people. At least if they stay together no one else has to deal with either of them

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don’t think I’m ready for the rage I’m going to feel when SPH starts talking down to Zoe again tonight 😡 I hate him so much.

Reactions: 14
Fascinating
It is so interesting when people go on these shows and have fallen out with family. Adrian is another one. Wonder why they’d risk being in public eye when people have dirt or them or don’t like rbem

wonder what happened with april
The miss U.K. thing. She’s quite old (I think older than she says). Do you think she for miss U.K. as was Covid ? Too old for it and not that pretty?
There are senior categories for Miss GB, that is what she won (over 28). Apparently there is a 70 year old in for it this year (classic) so possibly not quite as competitive as the main pageant!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like the parents separated? April’s dad is an Olympic cyclist, April was raised by her grandma and presumably also her dad, but her (half?) sibling Claire says they enjoyed an extended family relationship for quite some time.

I don’t think April is very stable. Am not sure she should be in the fickle world of Reality TV. Being in the beauty industry is superficial enough. I think the bridal dress business is a lovely one. April is getting a public thrashing somehow, deserved or not, it’s a risky place.

Reactions: 16
Interesting family info about April

Not to make light of eating disorders but April’s story made me remember how I was forced to clear my plate at school and the dinner lady coming over to praise me, till she lifted the plate up to find I’d just hidden it all underneath the raised rim, the telling off I got was one of my earliest memories 😂

Reactions: 1
Iv unfollowed Gemma now, her stories are so embarrassing and she keeps subtly putting spoilers out 😠

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.